Skip to content

Browns Backers

The Browns Board
9 5 1.4k
  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #1

    I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Browns Backers. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

  • I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Browns Backers. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @cambridgeho said:

    I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Brown's Backer's. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

    Cambridge, get me your email address (or maybe Stan can help me with that). i know of at least one possible fan in Dothan. Also, i'm usually in PCB for a game or two. We usually end up at Hammerhead Freds or somewhere like that. Maybe we can meet if you get something set up.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Brown's Backer's. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

    Cambridge, get me your email address (or maybe Stan can help me with that). i know of at least one possible fan in Dothan. Also, i'm usually in PCB for a game or two. We usually end up at Hammerhead Freds or somewhere like that. Maybe we can meet if you get something set up.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @roach said:

    Cambridge, get me your email address (or maybe Stan can help me with that). i know of at least one possible fan in Dothan. Also, i'm usually in PCB for a game or two. We usually end up at Hammerhead Freds or somewhere like that. Maybe we can meet if you get something set up.

    Sounds good.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I have a cousin who lives in Dothan. She isn't a Browns fan, but I will check to see if they know anybody.

    I like Dothan. Nice place.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

  • I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

    Yeah, Eufaula is a nice town, I am in the Coast Guard stationed there, and I live in Dothan.

  • I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Browns Backers. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @cambridgeho said:

    I am in the Military here in Southern Alabama and i want to start a Dothan Alabama Brown's Backer's. I need at least 10 members to make it Legit. Im trying to get it started now so we can get a local bar to host. If you are interested or know someone that lives down here that is interested let me know.

    good luck dude. any addition to the browns' nation fan club is awesome. thanks for your service to our country and god bless!

  • I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

    You have it....it's "YOU"....a great small southern city of columns.....very pretty and historic...

    Actually, the u sounds almost half way to "a".....but either works....south Alabama dialect can get a little tricky...it's not as simple as making all vowels sound like two vowels...in Ohio it's bed....in the south, it beed.....don't confuse with bead.....still sounds like bed.....just drawn out a bit.

    Bead would be beeaad. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    I once drove on the bypass around Dothan at night heading back toward Panama City. The town near there that actually seemed nice when I drove through while it was still light was Eufala.

    You folla?

    But, I don't know anyone down around there that I can reccomend.

    You have it....it's "YOU"....a great small southern city of columns.....very pretty and historic...

    Actually, the u sounds almost half way to "a".....but either works....south Alabama dialect can get a little tricky...it's not as simple as making all vowels sound like two vowels...in Ohio it's bed....in the south, it beed.....don't confuse with bead.....still sounds like bed.....just drawn out a bit.

    Bead would be beeaad. 😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

    You have it....it's "YOU"....a great small southern city of columns.....very pretty and historic...

    Actually, the u sounds almost half way to "a".....but either works....south Alabama dialect can get a little tricky...it's not as simple as making all vowels sound like two vowels...in Ohio it's bed....in the south, it beed.....don't confuse with bead.....still sounds like bed.....just drawn out a bit.

    Bead would be beeaad. 😁

    How would they pronounce "Gobbler's knob" in Alabama?

    And maybe Howie could give us lessons in "Scouser" pronunciation techniques?