Skip to content

LOL ..... what a pussy.

The Browns Board
35 18 3.3k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Seriously, I kid. I'm a kidder. Sometimes I'm even pretty funny. well, to me, for sure... @@

    "sniff" I even got a "Thanks" on joking around. Come on, I'm guessing you two are just angry I made you

    spew out your margarita's on your keyboard... am I right?

  • @supersteelers said:

    Ben may be forcing himself on women and Santonio may be beating them, but yea, this is what is embarrassing.

    Hey, I think you may be on to something. If the Steelers just inbred within the locker room, they could take turns sticking and beating the thing with beautiful hair.

    Freaking idiots.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @atenears said:

    Hey, I think you may be on to something. If the Steelers just inbred within the locker room, they could take turns sticking and beating the thing with beautiful hair.

    Freaking idiots.

    Your all So Freakin funny. LOL... Have mercy.. Comedy Central is calling ... Richard Pryor is "Rolling" in his grave. You Dumb-asses.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #27

    Well, it's pretty well known that honey bees have been disappearing, and scientists haven't quite

    figured out why.

    My theory, based on science, is that

    when Troy Pollygirlymanmumu runs fast, his hair keeps whacking honeybees

    out of existence. He's a squeeler, we can blame him for all sorts of funny stuff. 😎

  • @atenears said:

    Hey, I think you may be on to something. If the Steelers just inbred within the locker room, they could take turns sticking and beating the thing with beautiful hair.

    Freaking idiots.

    Your all So Freakin funny. LOL... Have mercy.. Comedy Central is calling ... Richard Pryor is "Rolling" in his grave. You Dumb-asses.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #28

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Your all So Freakin funny. LOL... Have mercy.. Comedy Central is calling ... Richard Pryor is "Rolling" in his grave. You Dumb-asses.

    I love chimming in on such topics just for your amusement. You wouldn't expect any less.

  • D Dawgstucknpa wrote on last edited by
    #29

    This is a lame thread. Troy is a phenomenal player and person. If he were a Brown you would name your son and pet "Troy". I love the Browns and hate the Steelers, but i wish like hell Troy was a Brown. Don't be stupid, Brown's fans.

  • F FloridaBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

  • Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

    SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @floridabrownsfan said:

    Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

    This dude has got a point....If he were a Brown I would take some shots. However he is a Steeler and that puts him Head n Shoulders above the rest.

  • Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @floridabrownsfan said:

    Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

    Exactly, this was only a bit of fun, some people need to remember that. I am sure he is getting worse than us from his own team mates. Even supersteelers agrees!

  • This is a lame thread. Troy is a phenomenal player and person. If he were a Brown you would name your son and pet "Troy". I love the Browns and hate the Steelers, but i wish like hell Troy was a Brown. Don't be stupid, Brown's fans.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dawgstucknpa said:

    This is a lame thread. Troy is a phenomenal player and person. If he were a Brown you would name your son and pet "Troy". I love the Browns and hate the Steelers, but i wish like hell Troy was a Brown. Don't be stupid, Brown's fans.

    I already named my 'little pet' with a long nose and curly hair, ahhh 'Troy'. My 'pet' looks just like him.

  • Oh, and RubyTuesday2, I'm not a troll, and I have a sense of humor. I've been around a long time.

    Say, are you smart enough to watch a video of Troy cheapshotting a helpless kr in college?

    Or just an indignant squeeler fan?

    R ruban2 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @calfoxwc said:

    Oh, and RubyTuesday2, I'm not a troll, and I have a sense of humor. I've been around a long time.

    Say, are you smart enough to watch a video of Troy cheapshotting a helpless kr in college?

    Or just an indignant squeeler fan?

    Haha, I was just kidding, got you 😆

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Haha, I was just kidding, got you Ruban2

    *************************************

    ROF,L ! Yes, you did. My bad. @@