Skip to content

BRADY QUINN GETS HIS ASS BENCHED

The Browns Board
64 31 8.8k
  • Congrats, Lum. I know the Browns losing today is one of the happiest events of your life. And guess what? DA still proved "BQ Nation" right by out-terrible-quarterbacking BQ.

    @dtbh said:

    Congrats, Lum. I know the Browns losing today is one of the happiest events of your life. And guess what? DA still proved "BQ Nation" right by out-terrible-quarterbacking BQ.

    No it is not that he is happy that the Browns won or lost, just that DA got to play some more, he could care less if the Browns lose or win!

  • Lum never posts about anything except for DA playing. He is not a browns fan, nor ever was. When DA is gone, Lum will be gone. You all should just put him on ignore like me and then you don't have to even know he exists anymore.

  • 21.4 QB rating for the Golden Boy

    @lumbergh said:

    21.4 QB rating for the Golden Boy

    Lumbergh,

    I was sitting at a sports bar eating wings and watching this shit, people were laughing their assess of when Quinn got unceremoniously shit canned.

    I have to laugh as well.

  • @lumbergh said:

    GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THE STARTER NEXT WEEK, BITCHES.

    HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT O-FACE?

    What? Are you starting him on Madden??? Fuk OFF!!! Lums, I would love to meet you in person...........for you, not so good!!!

    @old-dawg said:

    What? Are you starting him on Madden??? Fuk OFF!!! Lums, I would love to meet you in person...........for you, not so good!!!

    I would like to meet Lums in person, too. He seems knowledgable, and frankly, I would take a guy like him, ANY DAY over an ass hat who is so frustrated that he starts boasts about fistfights.

    Jack used to do that shit, then I showed up in Fontana Ca. and Jack locked his door and hid inside..........................................................................

    .................................................................................

    ..................................................ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd <----- All that shit is me falling asleep at the keyboard while accidentally holding down one key.