golf website
-
If you guys or girls get bored you need to check out www.wgt.com. Its a good game online you dont have to download anything, you just make your avatar and play, its mulitiplayer or just single. Its graphics are pretty good for a live game. Just throwing it out there. Hope you like it. If you try it give some feed back on here about it.
-
I playing it now. It's pretty sweet. Hell yea. Might save me some money going out to play Golden Tee.
-
I played it went 17 over playing 9 .....lol it was fun though puttings a bitch
-
Its multiplayer games are pretty cool too. I played a game last night with my buddy from Ohio. St Andrews is a really nice course on there. Its a pretty addicting game too. My wife has farmville and now I have WGT.
-
Its multiplayer games are pretty cool too. I played a game last night with my buddy from Ohio. St Andrews is a really nice course on there. Its a pretty addicting game too. My wife has farmville and now I have WGT.
Its multiplayer games are pretty cool too. I played a game last night with my buddy from Ohio. St Andrews is a really nice course on there. Its a pretty addicting game too. My wife has farmville and now I have WGT.
And it's not that easy either, which makes it better.
-
Just putting it at the top again so people can see the website, Just do it and you will love it, if you are a golfing fan.
-
A big red screen come up when I try to go alerting me it is a bad site.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login