My New Mock
-
I don't think 3 ots are going to be taken in a row. And I expect 1 suprise pick in the top 6 picks, they're usually are.
-
I think they will (3 OTs in a row) as long as the Chiefs take Bulaga, b/c I think Seattle definitely wants Trent Williams in their ZBS. The key is the Chiefs. If they take Bulaga I think we get Berry.
-
-
no, I think It's either Williams, Bulaga, or Berry for Seattle. Don't buy the Williams to Washington nonsense.
Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?
-
no, I think It's either Williams, Bulaga, or Berry for Seattle. Don't buy the Williams to Washington nonsense.
Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?
Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?
Williams is athletic and has more upside than Okung or Bulaga, but he has more questions than Okung and frankly isn't as good of a player right now and might never be. Plus I heard the 'Skins had narrowed their choices to Bradford, Clausen, and Okung a couple weeks ago. I say Williams over Okung is possibly, but don't expect it, don't get your hopes up that they take him.
-
Seattle may think they can get Spiller at pick 14.
-
Love it
I want Buffalo to grab Clausen
-
All I know if Oakland is taking a running back in every round.
-
All I know if Oakland is taking a running back in every round.
All I know if Oakland is taking a running back in every round.
or a very speedy receiver
Oakland is absolutely terrible at drafting
-
Here is my latest 1st round mock. Let me know what you all think. Second round will be out on probably Tuesday night.
Here is my latest 1st round mock. Let me know what you all think. Second round will be out on probably Tuesday night.
Nice work....I have a sneaking suspicion Seattle will Take Claussen then a tackle with the #14
-
no, I think It's either Williams, Bulaga, or Berry for Seattle. Don't buy the Williams to Washington nonsense.
Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?
Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?
touche my friend.
http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/bl...w;pageContainer
I still think that 3 tackles will still go in a row from 4-6 though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login