RUNNING BACKS
-
That Spiller highlight reel is always a favorite, it's as if he is playing against pylons and already knows his predetermined course.
That Spiller highlight reel is always a favorite, it's as if he is playing against pylons and already knows his predetermined course.
Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!
Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.
and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week
-
That Spiller highlight reel is always a favorite, it's as if he is playing against pylons and already knows his predetermined course.
Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!
Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.
and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week
Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!
Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.
and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week
I'm more thinking Spiller, Davis & Hillis, with Vickers power-driving the bus. I believe if we draft Spillier that Harrison will be trade bait.
Spiller & Cribbs deep to return a kick is a very scary thing for the oppositions.
(somewhere a Steeler fan just shit himself)
-
Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!
Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.
and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week
I'm more thinking Spiller, Davis & Hillis, with Vickers power-driving the bus. I believe if we draft Spillier that Harrison will be trade bait.
Spiller & Cribbs deep to return a kick is a very scary thing for the oppositions.
(somewhere a Steeler fan just shit himself)
I'm more thinking Spiller, Davis & Hillis, with Vickers power-driving the bus. I believe if we draft Spillier that Harrison will be trade bait.
Spiller & Cribbs deep to return a kick is a very scary thing for the oppositions.
(somewhere a Steeler fan just shit himself)
Yes that's the combination I would rather see myself, I believe Harrison is going to be there next year given his output at end of last season, just hope he lives up to what we saw a little glimpse of, But like you I wouldn't shed many a tear if Harrison was to be traded and Thunder & Lightning were paired up again for the browns.

-
I still want Harrison, I'm a huge fan. Spiller can also play the slot, and that's where he could really do some damage out of those packages. Without getting all queer for Madden style formations, check this out:
Wallace at QB, Harrison in the I behind Vickers (assuming all these guys are back BTW), Spiller in the slot, Cribbs and MoMass split wide with a 5 man line. Yeah, Pitt and Bmore would be shitting themselves.
-
I think Spiller is wishful thinking. The only way we get Spiller is if we trade down to 14-15. I would love to trade down in the first between 12-20 since there will be soo many great player still left. We need 2 good player as opposed to 1 great player.
-
I've liked dexter for a while now....a few years.
He is a Maurice Jone Drew clone.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login