Skip to content

Official Primetime Schedule Prediction Thread

The Browns Board
21 13 2.6k
  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

  • Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @roach said:

    Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    I don't quite follow your reasoning

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #10

    one at the most.....ratings are the main driver for primetime, and sadly....no one gives a damn about the browns outside of Cleveland.

  • I don't think Thursday games start until Nov.

    P playerjdd wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't think Thursday games start until Nov.

    I knew they started later in the season just didn't know when. Just didn't feel like researching this one too much my bad. Edited and changed to early December. Its not as if i will be correct just a shot in the dark.

  • Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #12

    @roach said:

    Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    I hear ya.....but to be honest, I like a 4 pm Cleveland start every once in a while.....it makes for a nice tailgate day.

    There is still enough party animal in me to like an occasional tailgate that lasts more than 2-3 hours without starting at 6 A.M.

    Starting at 9 and finishing at 3 allows for some merriment.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #13

    It was quite merry the 4pm start I was at last year (cold as shit) but plenty merry....

    I think we get 1 primetime game against the Steelers.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Announcement will now be on Thursday

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Im predicting a primetime game in the Superbowl πŸ™‚

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    For what it's worth, I hate those Thursday night games too.

    I think we'll get a primetime game vs. the Steelers again, and maybe one vs. the Patriots on Sunday night.

  • J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    we might get a primetime game early against Carolina

  • @roach said:

    Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    I hear ya.....but to be honest, I like a 4 pm Cleveland start every once in a while.....it makes for a nice tailgate day.

    There is still enough party animal in me to like an occasional tailgate that lasts more than 2-3 hours without starting at 6 A.M.

    Starting at 9 and finishing at 3 allows for some merriment.

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ballpeen said:

    I hear ya.....but to be honest, I like a 4 pm Cleveland start every once in a while.....it makes for a nice tailgate day.

    There is still enough party animal in me to like an occasional tailgate that lasts more than 2-3 hours without starting at 6 A.M.

    Starting at 9 and finishing at 3 allows for some merriment.

    You can say that again!!!!! I love partying with the crew from 9 to 3:30 or so and then hustling to the game. But last time I was glad I had a room downtown to crash in since nobody from the crew made it out after the game to meet me at The Blind Pig. It was still a blast though. Got even more drunk and met a ton of hot chicks, and the best part. They all loved the BROWNS!

  • Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @roach said:

    Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

    Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

    As long as you cook those ribs again I don't care what time the game starts. πŸ™‚

  • @ballpeen said:

    I bow to that.

    I know we aren't in that game.

    we have a 1/8th of a chance. its in New Orleans.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @theclevelandsound said:

    we have a 1/8th of a chance. its in New Orleans.

    right, I believe they always start the season off on Thursday with a home game at the Super Bowl winner.

    Isn't that right?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I think we will get one of those late season Thursday night games in one of the games we will play against the Fla. teams:

    Miami, Tampa, or Jax.