Skip to content

BWAAAHHAAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

The Browns Board
21 16 2.6k
  • This team won't improve until RAC is gone! No matter who the QB is, but DA needs to go.

  • G gmp

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    @gmp said:

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    Hey GMP. Small piece of advice. Save your insults for when your boy actually plays better than the rookie QB with a fractured finger. Then, maybe - just maybe, you won't look like such a complete and total moron.

  • @inspecta said:

    MOre proof these DA homo's are more about their boy than the Browns winning and losing.

    Actually i think that is true for everyone here.

    And that is a byproduct of the horribly and predictably awful product that is Cleveland Browns footbal team.

    Inspecta you are in every thread about said topic so that makes you ironic as hell.

  • @inspecta said:

    MOre proof these DA homo's are more about their boy than the Browns winning and losing.

    I mean you gotta admit ...This Team is really pretty bad . The QB position is not the most glaring weakness is it??? I think BQ shows way more ability than DA ,but he had played OK in two games---- poorly in the other .....and they are 1-2 with him as a starter .They are 3-5 with DA as a starter ....I think it is the talent around them (or lack thereof) that is the issue..hell if you had guys who would battle for the ball , catch it and run proper routes .The QB would look a lot better ...JL was right ..this Team has plenty of quitters ...they need to be purged before any coach will start winning here

  • F DA and his worthless arm. He had a golden opportunity to prove himself and he shiite the bed.

    What the HELL are you laughing about?

    DWJ

  • Remember when Savage said once we go to Quinn there is no turning back? Well, RAC took another step backwards. Looks like he is calling Seattle to bring back Charlie "lead foot" Fry.

  • @gmp said:

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    Hey GMP. Small piece of advice. Save your insults for when your boy actually plays better than the rookie QB with a fractured finger. Then, maybe - just maybe, you won't look like such a complete and total moron.

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Hey GMP. Small piece of advice. Save your insults for when your boy actually plays better than the rookie QB with a fractured finger. Then, maybe - just maybe, you won't look like such a complete and total moron.

    OOHHHHHH!!!, now he's a QB, ehem...rookie QB with a broken finger... ...before there were never any excuses for DA......

    DA was a 2nd year QB as oppose to your 1st year QB with a broken finger....you beat up DA game after game in his first year...

  • @inspecta said:

    The DA homo's care not about wins or losses but just DA playing, and more importantly touting their "rightness" about the subject at hand.

    If DA had come in and led us to a win, I'd be happy because we won.........

    Wow. Really? You seem really mad.

  • G gmp

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Hey GMP. Small piece of advice. Save your insults for when your boy actually plays better than the rookie QB with a fractured finger. Then, maybe - just maybe, you won't look like such a complete and total moron.

    OOHHHHHH!!!, now he's a QB, ehem...rookie QB with a broken finger... ...before there were never any excuses for DA......

    DA was a 2nd year QB as oppose to your 1st year QB with a broken finger....you beat up DA game after game in his first year...

    @gmp said:

    OOHHHHHH!!!, now he's a QB, ehem...rookie QB with a broken finger... ...before there were never any excuses for DA......

    DA was a 2nd year QB as oppose to your 1st year QB with a broken finger....you beat up DA game after game in his first year...

    Wow. Is that the best you can do? No maybe about it ... you really are a moron.

  • G gmp

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Hey GMP. Small piece of advice. Save your insults for when your boy actually plays better than the rookie QB with a fractured finger. Then, maybe - just maybe, you won't look like such a complete and total moron.

    OOHHHHHH!!!, now he's a QB, ehem...rookie QB with a broken finger... ...before there were never any excuses for DA......

    DA was a 2nd year QB as oppose to your 1st year QB with a broken finger....you beat up DA game after game in his first year...

    @gmp said:

    OOHHHHHH!!!, now he's a QB, ehem...rookie QB with a broken finger... ...before there were never any excuses for DA......

    DA was a 2nd year QB as oppose to your 1st year QB with a broken finger....you beat up DA game after game in his first year...

    DA had 26 starts. After 26 starts don't you think you would see some progress? He wasn't getting any better. No excuses BQ had a bad game. It happens but he only has 3 starts. We lasted 26 with average. Let's see what we got and with a better coach BQ will be better.

  • I think I'm among the fans who consider Quinn the QB of the future for the Browns. Win or Lose, I say let the kid play. The season's in the dumper and it's a perfect opportunity to let him learn. Judging by the sound of the crowd when DA went in, I'd say there are plenty of folks who agree with me.

  • I don't care about the qb issue right now, this whole team is a mess. I'm a browns fan (seriously rethinking how I got to be one right now) and all I want is to get a win...hell, at least play at a competitive level. None of that is happening right now and isn't looking like we are making any progress towards that. All this arguing about the DA and BQ isn't getting us anywhere. GMP coming in here and talking like DA actually did something is beyond me...he looked exactly like the reason he was benched in that game. BE has some real issues I think he needs to see a shrink about. RAC needs to pack his bags and get the hell out of town because he obviously has no clue how to be a head coach. He is losing this team ( I think he already has lost it after today)and looked like he felt that way in his post game press conference. I have no clue what we have in our coordinators, neither the offense or the defense has looked like anyone knows whats going on there. Finally, I felt like the chaos that is the browns has finally spread to the special teams which has looked bad the couple of weeks, including Dawson shanking that kick horribly today. I really am at a loss for whats going on here, but its sure not positive.

  • I was in the second level of the Dawg Pound abd==nd I could see DA's passes zinging off people! terrible game all around! New coach??????

  • as for D.A. am I the only one who saw the sting of penalties fly after he got put in?? How many were there...5, 10??

  • G gmp

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    @gmp said:

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    F|_|CK

    YOU

  • G gmp

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    @gmp said:

    BRADY QUINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE...BWAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

    We'll be done with these Oregon State fan trolls soon enough everybody.

    Browns Fans: just take a deep breath, relax, do what you do to take the edge off, and wait 'til the offseason ax to fall.