Hey Cal
-
How is your web stuff going? Let me know if I can help in any way. Got some tips if you want. There is a lot of ins and outs that are extra then actually learning the coding (compatibility, testing, validation, etc). Either way let me know.
-
Thanks, Man !
It's going slow. I haven't assembled my own site with Virtual Studio yet, still studying
C# in the evenings...
I wish I were further... by summer I want to be ready to actually work in it.
"sigh"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login