Date confirmed for Schedule release !!
-
-
Wow

we have to wait another week
-
4/20? that's pretty heady
-
yeah horrible day to put it on...im gonna be so in another world to remember to check.
Regardless I set a reminder on my phone.
-
I stayed up til midnight last night! I only have myself to blame for trusting Wikipedia.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login