Early Bird survey (short form)
-
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
I might attend the Pittsburgh game as long as its not dead winter. I am making it a point this year to go see my boy Brent Celek play in Phili. I promised him id go so I got to haha. Otherwise, id just depends on the weather and how much I have on my plate with school.
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
I hope so. But i have that Cleveland feeling that tells me to expect something bad.
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
Yes I do. And i am not saying that to get a day off. It was a very important day in our nations history.
-
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
My own answers:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
I never have. I only go to very few home games. But the concept is beginning to sound interesting. For 14-15 years I have "hosted" a fall "guys" trip. We have usually gone out west and hiked around the mountains of Ariz/New Mex/Washington/British Columbia/Colorado/California etc. Though, last year and this year I went tropical. Last year was the Cayman Islands and this fall is Puerto Vallarta. So one factor against me doing it this year is that I already have a fall trip set. However, for next year, going to a location during the week the Browns are playing a road game may weigh heavily on the destination I choose. The other factors would obviously be: $$$ and the availability of a nearby condo on my time share. Weather is a factor. New Orleans or Florida in November/December would be much more enjoyable than those locales in September when it is still a sauna box there. Likewise, going to Buffalo or Green Bay in December would not be so great. But Wisconsin in October could be beautifu. However, what would be very tempting this year for a short trip would be if the Browns were the team scheduled to play the Bills in their game in Toronto.
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
OK, no more of this Cleveland pessimism. Just because we have had our hearts broken over and over and over again, it WILL not happen this year. This team is going to shred its opponents like it was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
(Hell, it has never worked in this town to be pessimistic...why not be uber optimistic. Perhaps that will work)
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I personally DO believe it should be, or at least I would very much like it to be. After all, between President's day and Memorial Day there are no official government holidays, (though some places give off Good Friday). Why shouldn't we celebrate kicking some British ass! (oh...sorry Howie and kamac...we like you anyway)
-
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
As I only get one game a year (bit of a distance issue - well more of a money issue really) I won't be doing a road game but I am guessing a few here will be planning on one in florida. I am hoping to see a divisional rival game this year but will have to see how the schedule pans out
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
I think the route through Belgium had less resistance.
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
Why would you want to celebrate that?
Was that the start of kicking the redcoats butts? -
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
Depends where and when
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
I can only hope so.
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I dont see it happening at the present time, it would probably take 2/3rds of congress to pass it.
-
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
I try to attend at least one road game a year. Last year it was Detroit, and I would have attended more, if the team hadn't stunk so bad. Buffalo is great from reports I've heard. I do have a goal to see the Browns play in all 31 other cities, and I'm at 6 and counting.
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
Cautiously optimistic. Do I expect them to roll 8-0 to the Orlando series like last year? No. But this team is on a Mission from God. They're going to be tough to beat, and Ferry and the boys got taught a severe lesson last year- it's all about matchups in the playoffs, and at least on paper, the Cavs have addressed their deficiencies. But you never know-with our luck LeBron could blow out his knee, or break an arm like Bogut did, and there goes the title.
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot\'s Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere\'s ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachusetts.
Don't really care one way or the other about it- it sure wouldn't mean an extra day off work for me.

-
Just curious, how do you get tickets for a road game? Are they available online on the team's websites? Do you have to go through a broker like StubHub or Amazing Tickets or some such? Do you have to just go to the stadium and get a ticket from a street scalper? Do you have to pay an arm and a leg above face value for them? Which cities are easy and which are hard to get? Inquiring minds ask.
-
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
Maybe, if it happened to coincide with a visit with friends in N.C. or somewhere else...
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
YES. It's their time.
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
YES. Before you know who decides to make May 4th National Holiday.

-
What was that about May 4th?
It should be a statewide holiday.
-
A. We're talking about a national holiday.
B. I went to Kent for a couple of years. I was THERE on May 4th, 1970.
C. Maybe it deserves to be a state holiday in Cuba, but not here in our U.S.A.

-
Just curious, how do you get tickets for a road game? Are they available online on the team's websites? Do you have to go through a broker like StubHub or Amazing Tickets or some such? Do you have to just go to the stadium and get a ticket from a street scalper? Do you have to pay an arm and a leg above face value for them? Which cities are easy and which are hard to get? Inquiring minds ask.
Just curious, how do you get tickets for a road game? Are they available online on the team's websites? Do you have to go through a broker like StubHub or Amazing Tickets or some such? Do you have to just go to the stadium and get a ticket from a street scalper? Do you have to pay an arm and a leg above face value for them? Which cities are easy and which are hard to get? Inquiring minds ask.
Just like a Browns game, you call the ticket office (that teams) an see if you can land one. Those go on sale in late June to early July.
If not, you start hitting the Stub Hubs of the world and buy a brokered ticket.....just plan on paying double or more for the seat.....or just head there and find some guy on the street and buy one from him.
Paying for 2-3 brokered tickets is what made me decide to just get season tickets. If I was going to pay $150 for a seat 2-3 times a year , I might as well pay $1400 a year for 2 seats 8 times a years....I am usually able to make back 1/3 selling seats I can't use .....or it gives me a tax deduction to claim for the seats I donate back to the Browns to give to kids.
-
@berniesucks said:
You might be 11 miles away from the stain stadium. You wouldn't be in a fight, you're just get your ass kicked like the queer stain team you root for you cum guzzler faggot



AHH! internet balls!!
Nothing more impressive than a keyboard tough guy!
-
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
I know I usually wait till Mondays to do this, but I think for over the weekend we can have a short survey to tide you over:
1. The NFL schedule comes out Tuesday. Do you plan to attend any Browns road games?(or if you have a different favorite team...a road game of that team). What factors would weigh on what road game, if any you would attend?
NOPE
2. Do you think the Cavs will roll through the playoffs like the Blitzkrieg through Belgium?
AS IF!!
3. Followup from Monday's survey: Do you think April 19, Patriot's Day which commemorates the beginning of the Revolutionary War (Paul Revere's ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord etc.) should be a National Holiday? Note: it is a holiday in Maine and Massachussetts.
OUR GOVERMENT IS ALREADY BROKE! JUST THINK HOW MUCH MONEY COULD BE SAVED IF WE'D CUT OUT A COUPLE OF PAID
HOLIDAYS
-
A. We're talking about a national holiday.
B. I went to Kent for a couple of years. I was THERE on May 4th, 1970.
C. Maybe it deserves to be a state holiday in Cuba, but not here in our U.S.A.

-
@berniesucks said:
You might be 11 miles away from the stain stadium. You wouldn't be in a fight, you're just get your ass kicked like the queer stain team you root for you cum guzzler faggot
:lol:
:lol:lol...
according to my yinzer-> english translation, i think this means "internally, im worried about how poorly our team has been run the past 3 years. even if we nail this draft, we're gonna struggle to just field a respectable team. i've got nothing, so im gonna resort to slinging grade school insults...as that all my mental prowess will allow."
meanwhile, steeler fans continue to burn bens jersey's in teh streets.
-
Just curious, how do you get tickets for a road game? Are they available online on the team's websites? Do you have to go through a broker like StubHub or Amazing Tickets or some such? Do you have to just go to the stadium and get a ticket from a street scalper? Do you have to pay an arm and a leg above face value for them? Which cities are easy and which are hard to get? Inquiring minds ask.
Just curious, how do you get tickets for a road game? Are they available online on the team's websites? Do you have to go through a broker like StubHub or Amazing Tickets or some such? Do you have to just go to the stadium and get a ticket from a street scalper? Do you have to pay an arm and a leg above face value for them? Which cities are easy and which are hard to get? Inquiring minds ask.
If you're nice to people with tickets they might sell them to you at face value.
-
@berniesucks said:
Mr. know it all asking a dumb ass question like this. Even the educated stain fans are stupid asses
You don't really think it is a dumbass question. General information of this sort can be invaluable to anyone. You just wanted to make a dumbass disparaging remark and to prove that your existance is full of spitefullness and bitterness.
Well you have succeeded. Now you can die happy (and hopefully, that will be soon).
-
A. We're talking about a national holiday.
B. I went to Kent for a couple of years. I was THERE on May 4th, 1970.
C. Maybe it deserves to be a state holiday in Cuba, but not here in our U.S.A.

-
Id really like to talk to you someday. TheClevelandSound
***********************************************
Hey, you can email me any time ! I didn't want to tick you off, just goofing around.
WTF does Cuba have to do with it? Gipper
*************************************
If you knew the people back then, in the anti-war movement, at Kent, you'd know, Gip.
Just trust me... @@
-
Id really like to talk to you someday. TheClevelandSound
***********************************************
Hey, you can email me any time ! I didn't want to tick you off, just goofing around.
WTF does Cuba have to do with it? Gipper
*************************************
If you knew the people back then, in the anti-war movement, at Kent, you'd know, Gip.
Just trust me... @@
Id really like to talk to you someday. TheClevelandSound
***********************************************
Hey, you can email me any time ! I didn't want to tick you off, just goofing around.
WTF does Cuba have to do with it? Gipper
*************************************
If you knew the people back then, in the anti-war movement, at Kent, you'd know, Gip.
Just trust me... @@
UH, did you know them? Were you around there then? I know one of the guys that was shot. He lives about 2 blocks from where I am sitting right now. I know a number of other people that were there. My next door neighbor was on the scene when the shooting occurred. I use to work with one of the National Guardsmen. I was scheduled to be in Kent that very evening but my event got cancelled by the shootings. (It was a sporting event...a baseball game)
Were some of these people involved in the protests "radicalized"? Yes, but by opposition to the war, not to any "pro-communist" sympathy or anything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login