Skip to content

DA's 3rd Start

The Browns Board
4 4 586
  • Before we gag on DA's relief appearance today - here's a look at DA's 3rd NFL start vrs a TB team that finished with 4 wins in 06:

    10 of 27 for 123 yds 37.03 comp% 0 TDs 4 INTs 12.3 passer rating wk 16 Dec 24 TAM L 7-22

    Only Lummy thinks it's perfect.

    😆

    - Tom F. (What looked better DA's 3rd start or his CPR effort to save the game today?)

  • I think its a tie...

    Although, I've already heard that Edwards only dropped passes when Anderson was in the game so it's not DA's fault that his numbers are so bad...it's all the receivers fault.

  • DA sucked then and sucks now, what else is new? Oh, you're comparing him to Quinn, I get it.

  • Wow, i feel so much better. So the Browns won today! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!