Browns 2011 schedule!
-
Worthless post is worthless.
-
I cant go a year without football agian, they better get it done. If there's no football next year we should organize a league wide fan stike for the following year.
-
Worthless post is worthless.
Worthless post is worthless.
Not at all. No need to be a dick
Thanks for posting this. I love picturing our season even a year in advance...and in the boring offseason we need something to be talking about lol
-
You can usually see your opponents 3-4 years down the road....the schedule is set on which division plays who well in advance....
-
Worthless post is worthless.
Worthless post is worthless.
worthless poster is also worthless.
-
Worthless post is worthless.
Not at all. No need to be a dick
Thanks for posting this. I love picturing our season even a year in advance...and in the boring offseason we need something to be talking about lol
Not at all. No need to be a dick
Thanks for posting this. I love picturing our season even a year in advance...and in the boring offseason we need something to be talking about lol
OP, sorry, wasnt aiming to be a dick.
Its hard enough waiting an extra week for the schedule to come out, let alone looking to 2011.
Can we still be friends?
-
Not at all. No need to be a dick
Thanks for posting this. I love picturing our season even a year in advance...and in the boring offseason we need something to be talking about lol
OP, sorry, wasnt aiming to be a dick.
Its hard enough waiting an extra week for the schedule to come out, let alone looking to 2011.
Can we still be friends?
OP, sorry, wasnt aiming to be a dick.
Its hard enough waiting an extra week for the schedule to come out, let alone looking to 2011.
Can we still be friends?
It is not a worthless post. At worst you can say is that it is a premature post. The basic reason for it was that there had been discussion on here about attending road games...and doing the planning for attending a road game. We know about the schedule coming out tomorrow and the road games the Browns will play (3 in Fla./New Orleans/Buffalo/three AFC North cities). I was simply reporting on the locations the Browns would be playing the following year and whether or not there may be some interesting/fun/exciting locales to go to in addition to taking in a Browns road game. I am always thinking what there is to do and see in addition to the Browns game. The possibility of going to Seattle or the San Francisco/Oakland area or San Diego or Houston and seeing the environs around those cities is intriguing. If the ONLY thing I was interested in doing while on a road trip was to see the game, then why bother going any further than Pittsburgh or Cincinnati?
-
I may go to the buffalo game! I've got some Buffalo friends to harass!

-
OP, sorry, wasnt aiming to be a dick.
Its hard enough waiting an extra week for the schedule to come out, let alone looking to 2011.
Can we still be friends?
It is not a worthless post. At worst you can say is that it is a premature post. The basic reason for it was that there had been discussion on here about attending road games...and doing the planning for attending a road game. We know about the schedule coming out tomorrow and the road games the Browns will play (3 in Fla./New Orleans/Buffalo/three AFC North cities). I was simply reporting on the locations the Browns would be playing the following year and whether or not there may be some interesting/fun/exciting locales to go to in addition to taking in a Browns road game. I am always thinking what there is to do and see in addition to the Browns game. The possibility of going to Seattle or the San Francisco/Oakland area or San Diego or Houston and seeing the environs around those cities is intriguing. If the ONLY thing I was interested in doing while on a road trip was to see the game, then why bother going any further than Pittsburgh or Cincinnati?
It is not a worthless post. At worst you can say is that it is a premature post. The basic reason for it was that there had been discussion on here about attending road games...and doing the planning for attending a road game. We know about the schedule coming out tomorrow and the road games the Browns will play (3 in Fla./New Orleans/Buffalo/three AFC North cities). I was simply reporting on the locations the Browns would be playing the following year and whether or not there may be some interesting/fun/exciting locales to go to in addition to taking in a Browns road game. I am always thinking what there is to do and see in addition to the Browns game. The possibility of going to Seattle or the San Francisco/Oakland area or San Diego or Houston and seeing the environs around those cities is intriguing. If the ONLY thing I was interested in doing while on a road trip was to see the game, then why bother going any further than Pittsburgh or Cincinnati?
So if you're planning ahead, I like to try to get to the fans planning to come to New Orleans and suggest that money goes a lot farther in more interesting places than the French Quarter. you can ride the streecar for $1.25 and see beautiful homes up to where Loyola and Tulane Universities are on one side and Audubon Park is on the other. You can walk through the park to Magazine St. and take the bus ($1.25) along a very interesting street of stores and eating places, among others passing 2 Reginelli's (pizza) where on Monday or Tuesday you pay $2 for a pitcher of beer; maybe get off at Washington Ave and walk back towards the streetcar through the Garden District, where neighborly sorts might show you Sandra Bullock's house, Archie Manning's where Peyton and Eli grew up, the house that Nicholas Cage gave back to the bank, the big white house used in Benjamin Button, some of the places owned by Anne Rice, a cemetery occupying a square block, Commander's Palace restaurant if you've brought lots of money, and my house.
-
It is not a worthless post. At worst you can say is that it is a premature post. The basic reason for it was that there had been discussion on here about attending road games...and doing the planning for attending a road game. We know about the schedule coming out tomorrow and the road games the Browns will play (3 in Fla./New Orleans/Buffalo/three AFC North cities). I was simply reporting on the locations the Browns would be playing the following year and whether or not there may be some interesting/fun/exciting locales to go to in addition to taking in a Browns road game. I am always thinking what there is to do and see in addition to the Browns game. The possibility of going to Seattle or the San Francisco/Oakland area or San Diego or Houston and seeing the environs around those cities is intriguing. If the ONLY thing I was interested in doing while on a road trip was to see the game, then why bother going any further than Pittsburgh or Cincinnati?
So if you're planning ahead, I like to try to get to the fans planning to come to New Orleans and suggest that money goes a lot farther in more interesting places than the French Quarter. you can ride the streecar for $1.25 and see beautiful homes up to where Loyola and Tulane Universities are on one side and Audubon Park is on the other. You can walk through the park to Magazine St. and take the bus ($1.25) along a very interesting street of stores and eating places, among others passing 2 Reginelli's (pizza) where on Monday or Tuesday you pay $2 for a pitcher of beer; maybe get off at Washington Ave and walk back towards the streetcar through the Garden District, where neighborly sorts might show you Sandra Bullock's house, Archie Manning's where Peyton and Eli grew up, the house that Nicholas Cage gave back to the bank, the big white house used in Benjamin Button, some of the places owned by Anne Rice, a cemetery occupying a square block, Commander's Palace restaurant if you've brought lots of money, and my house.
So if you're planning ahead, I like to try to get to the fans planning to come to New Orleans and suggest that money goes a lot farther in more interesting places than the French Quarter. you can ride the streecar for $1.25 and see beautiful homes up to where Loyola and Tulane Universities are on one side and Audubon Park is on the other. You can walk through the park to Magazine St. and take the bus ($1.25) along a very interesting street of stores and eating places, among others passing 2 Reginelli's (pizza) where on Monday or Tuesday you pay $2 for a pitcher of beer; maybe get off at Washington Ave and walk back towards the streetcar through the Garden District, where neighborly sorts might show you Sandra Bullock's house, Archie Manning's where Peyton and Eli grew up, the house that Nicholas Cage gave back to the bank, the big white house used in Benjamin Button, some of the places owned by Anne Rice, a cemetery occupying a square block, Commander's Palace restaurant if you've brought lots of money, and my house.
There you go. That's what I'm talkin' about. If I had not already had a fall trip planned I may have jumped at the chance to hit New Orleans in the fall and to see a Browns game at the same time.
Have you had breakfast at the Camellia Grill lately? We went there twice during the week I spent in NO. (about 12 years ago). My wife and I DID have dinner at Commander's Palace. ( I think for the two of us it was in the $100-$125 range back then).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login