Skip to content

Emmit Smith "mock draft"....hilarious

The Browns Board
4 4 1.4k
  • Hey everybody, first off want to say i have been following your forum for a while now and have finally decided to make an account. Wanted to say hi and Go Browns!! Finally feel like we got some serious leadership in our organization which we have desperatley needed since returning in 99.

    But this is the reason I really started this topic. I found this little "mock draft" and could stop laughing from reading it, figured you guys would get a kick out of it cause i know i did. Heres the link.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

  • Hey everybody, first off want to say i have been following your forum for a while now and have finally decided to make an account. Wanted to say hi and Go Browns!! Finally feel like we got some serious leadership in our organization which we have desperatley needed since returning in 99.

    But this is the reason I really started this topic. I found this little "mock draft" and could stop laughing from reading it, figured you guys would get a kick out of it cause i know i did. Heres the link.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

    @dawgpound23 said:

    Hey everybody, first off want to say i have been following your forum for a while now and have finally decided to make an account. Wanted to say hi and Go Browns!! Finally feel like we got some serious leadership in our organization which we have desperatley needed since returning in 99.

    But this is the reason I really started this topic. I found this little "mock draft" and could stop laughing from reading it, figured you guys would get a kick out of it cause i know i did. Heres the link.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

    this is absolutely hilarious. Good find haha

  • Welcome to the board.

  • Welcome.

    It's like a 10 year old wrote that, I couldn't read anymore after him explaining why he calls Tim Tebow, Tim Tivo.