Kick Ass
-
Is kick ass. Maybe I'm a sucker for "super hero movies", but this script was really pretty good. Some dark humor. NOT FOR KIDS. The little girl in the movie says f*ck about 50 times. Top 10 movies I have seen this year. Guarantee their will be a part II. Everyone should check it out.
Steve will not agree with me, we never do. His favorite movie is The English Patient, jk man. lol
-
Just saw it yesterday.
Loved it.
Writing the review as we speak.
WSS
-
Just saw it yesterday.
Loved it.
Writing the review as we speak.
WSS
Just saw it yeaterday.
Loved it.
Writing the review as we speak.
WSS
Nice. I can see part II in the near future. That little girl in the movie is one hell of an actor for her age.
-
Just saw it yeaterday.
Loved it.
Writing the review as we speak.
WSS
Nice. I can see part II in the near future. That little girl in the movie is one hell of an actor for her age.
Nice. I can see part II in the near future. That little girl in the movie is one hell of an actor for her age.
Ever see the little girl in Orphan? She was the best actress for 12 I have ever seen. I actually thought she was a midget until I heard she was only 12 years old.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login