I just was
-
Your neighbor can xxxx off.
I applaud you for what you did if it happened how you said.
He deserved worse, and hopefully they catch the guy and he gets worse in jail.
-
acistid? Hope you're okay, dude.
-
Why was he forcing himself into your house? If you don't mind me asking.
No idea, last night we got drunk watching the Cavs. He got weird then, I mean real weird and I asked him to leave. He was probably on pills.
I was just about to make a nice steak and he bowled in my front door? I beat the shit out of him.
-
My brother asked to save the blood, but I cleaned it up, he's here now.
-
Why was he forcing himself into your house? If you don't mind me asking.
No idea, last night we got drunk watching the Cavs. He got weird then, I mean real weird and I asked him to leave. He was probably on pills.
I was just about to make a nice steak and he bowled in my front door? I beat the shit out of him.
No idea, last night we got drunk watching the Cavs. He got weird then, I mean real weird and I asked him to leave. He was probably on pills.
I was just about to make a nice steak and he bowled in my front door? I beat the shit out of him.
Well if that is the case hopefully your friend learns his lesson from the ass beating and gets away from that lifestyle. There is nothing worse than watching a friend go down that path. Hopefully he gets help.
Edit: And hopefully there are no problems for you.
-
How did you not know it was your friend a first? Did he have a mask on?
-
hopefully it was an aluminum bat. you'll probably find the xxxx in the closest emergency room. good luck. oh yeah: xxxx your neighbor.
-
My brother told me not to clean up his blood, but I did, I have a dog. Still waiting for the Euclid police, again
-
hopefully it was an aluminum bat. you'll probably find the xxxx in the closest emergency room. good luck. oh yeah: xxxx your neighbor.
-
Crap, that's like my nightmares that end well. You're alive and well, and it's over. Way to go.
-
Good job. Now just get the hell out of Euclid lol.
-
Wow. Good for you. Anyone that tried breaking into my house would get the same. Keep us updated.
-
protecting your castle.... in Ohio
Castle law for Ohio... download the actual document and know how it effects you
-
I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.
I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.
I hope your alright, but as far as being acistid, you might want to go the hospital and get a shot. You don't want to end up with HIV after all you already been through

-
I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.
I hope your alright, but as far as being acistid, you might want to go the hospital and get a shot. You don't want to end up with HIV after all you already been through

I hope your alright, but as far as being acistid, you might want to go the hospital and get a shot. You don't want to end up with HIV after all you already been through

That is not what I meant, I was thinking of assaulted, but I was so out of it asshole. Euclid police never showed back up after calling them! Woke up sore with hand prints on where the dude was trying to choke me out. Before I grabbed my bat. I was just so stunned the dude was just hanging out for the Cavs game. Yea xxxx my neighbor, he's a self absorbed asshole. One minute this dude is trying to choke me to death and the next I getting bitched at for wanting to use his phone to call 911. How does he live with himself?
Going to file ANOTHER report with Euclid police and a complaint about the "officers". Don't make me pull out the big guns here, I am good friends with Carl Monday's daughter, lol. Went to high school with her.
-
protecting your castle.... in Ohio
Castle law for Ohio... download the actual document and know how it effects you
protecting your castle.... in Ohio
Castle law for Ohio... download the actual document and know how it effects you
Even if I had a gun this guy was on me like flies on shit. I am going to get the Targus .38 now. I would of shot him, I really thought my life was endangered. He was choking me for about 30 seconds.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
