I just was
-
acistid? Hope you're okay, dude.
acistid? Hope you're okay, dude.
I think that means "I tripped on Acid".
-
I hope your boyfriend used some K-Y jelly when he acistid you. That gotta hurt

-
That is one bizarre story there Kosar. You supposedly just almost got murdered and the first thing you did when it was over was to come on here to tell everyone. Hmmm, alrighty then. You sure you just didn't have a fight with your homosexual partner? (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!
I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!
Bump.
-
I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!
Bump.
Bump.
Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know.
-
Bump.
Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know.
Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know.
Bump. I'm calling another Kosar bullshit post.
-
Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know.
Bump. I'm calling another Kosar bullshit post.
Bump. I'm calling another Kosar bullshit post.
Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.
I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.
-
Bump. I'm calling another Kosar bullshit post.
Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.
I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.
Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.
I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.
Bump Blow Hard. Thought so.
-
Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.
I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.
Bump Blow Hard. Thought so.
Bump Blow Hard. Thought so.
Bump what? Another post that makes no sense dude. Where is the proof?
"
acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago."
"I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!"
Apr 26 2010, 08:46 AM
"Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know".
-
Bump. Give us the Police Report Kosar.
-
Bump. Give us the Police Report Kosar.
Bump. Give us the Police Report Kosar.
I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.
What's the wager?
Edit: Sgt. Det. Bob Pestic. Just left a message in his voice mail, he is not in on the weekends.
Here's the wager, you need to change your signature for life in large bold letters to "Because I was in the Navy I love Seamen, The Village People and cut off Daisy Duke jean shorts."
-
Bump. Give us the Police Report Kosar.
I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.
What's the wager?
Edit: Sgt. Det. Bob Pestic. Just left a message in his voice mail, he is not in on the weekends.
Here's the wager, you need to change your signature for life in large bold letters to "Because I was in the Navy I love Seamen, The Village People and cut off Daisy Duke jean shorts."
I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.
What's the wager, sailor fag?
Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed.

-
I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.
What's the wager, sailor fag?
Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed.

Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed.

So do you take the wager?

-
I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.
What's the wager, sailor fag?
Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed.

Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed.

Wager then tough guy.

-
Kosar, your nuts. You always come up with some fantastic story and then can't back it up. Try and change the tune of the post. Your a nut bag.
-
Kosar, your nuts. You always come up with some fantastic story and then can't back it up. Try and change the tune of the post. Your a nut bag.
Kosar, your nuts. You always come up with some fantastic story and then can't back it up. Try and change the tune of the post. Your a nut bag.
I'm not changing anything boss. I will get the report and scan it in. If you are so sure there tough guy, be a man and take the wager.
Here's the wager, you need to change your signature for life in large bold letters to "Because I was in the Navy I love Seamen, The Village People and cut off Daisy Duke jean shorts."
-
Thought so asshole.
It wasn't at the top of my agenda to track down a Detective for a police report to prove to you I am telling the truth. But now, I'll drive over this week and get it for you, just to make you look like the old dusty, dumb ass you are.
So no wager? Thought so Col. Fitts.
-
BUMP
-
Still waiting for the posting of the police report numb nuts. Faker.
-
Still waiting for the posting of the police report numb nuts. Faker.
Still waiting for the posting of the police report numb nuts. Faker.
Then bet me. Be a man.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login