Official Draft Day Thread
-
you can only wish, the last game we played the steelers Rogers was out on the IR anyways and we still kicked your ass.
As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!
Sivlerback DPOY said:
As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!Yes, we have to grant you that. Webster, Dawson, Hartings. Good players.
-
I am kinda more pumped for tonight than I was for last night.
-
I am kinda more pumped for tonight than I was for last night.
I am kinda more pumped for tonight than I was for last night.
same here man. i think we trade and get two second rounders.
-
Lets use this thread please.
WE GOT COLT!!!
-
Lets use this thread please.
WE GOT COLT!!!
Lets use this thread please.
WE GOT COLT!!!
You just want to use this thread because you made it

I dig the value on Colt. I wanted them to pass on him, but I am happy regardless!
-
Lets use this thread please.
WE GOT COLT!!!
You just want to use this thread because you made it

I dig the value on Colt. I wanted them to pass on him, but I am happy regardless!
-
Lets use this thread please.
WE GOT COLT!!!
You just want to use this thread because you made it

I dig the value on Colt. I wanted them to pass on him, but I am happy regardless!
-
B+
still need a WR
-
Rams got Gillyard...im jealous.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login