Browns fans i challenge you!
-
Here is my mock draft, I’m throwing down a challenge! Can you beat it?
-
here we've got one going already
-
Here is my mock draft, I’m throwing down a challenge! Can you beat it?
Here is my mock draft, I’m throwing down a challenge! Can you beat it?
No. Who cares. Why should we "beat it".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login