Who says Tebow will be a quarterback? how about a fullback?
-
-
I like the Tebow pick, hats off to Denver for having some balls. He didn't fit in to where the Browns were picking, unless he fell to Round #2, but I'm a fan of Tebow, I wish him well.
-
-
It's obvious the Broncos engineered a three for one trade to bring in Tebow as Quinn's backup.
Now they'll have the most NFL ready QB in years and the best College football player ever and be a force practically forever.
-
It may not be this year, but Quinn will be backing up Tebow......
I was really hoping we would do what Denver did and take Tim....oh well
-
It may not be this year, but Quinn will be backing up Tebow......
I was really hoping we would do what Denver did and take Tim....oh well
It may not be this year, but Quinn will be backing up Tebow......
I was really hoping we would do what Denver did and take Tim....oh well
More than likely I think Quinn will be traded by Denver. Where, I don't know. But why have all three?
I mean, as it seems, the order of things there right now would be: Orton as starter, Quinn as the somewhat veteran backup, and Tebow as the young long term project.
But, First round QBs in the NFL are no longer considered long term projects. They are expected to start no later than their second year, or sometime in their first year.
If Denver sucks for a long time because of this it is really fine with me what with drafting Gino Torretta Jr. so high.
-
Zombo said:
Orton has one year left on his contract, unless he has a Drew Brees breakout year he will be jettisoned and it will be Tebow's shot next year. Quinn is there to backup. Wherever he goes he will backup.Zombo
Perhaps, but that still does not mean that Gino Torretta Jr. will be a first rate NFL QB.
-
-
Zombo said:
Orton has one year left on his contract, unless he has a Drew Brees breakout year he will be jettisoned and it will be Tebow's shot next year. Quinn is there to backup. Wherever he goes he will backup.Zombo
I seee a QB controversy on Denvers horizon.
-
I like the Tebow pick, hats off to Denver for having some balls. He didn't fit in to where the Browns were picking, unless he fell to Round #2, but I'm a fan of Tebow, I wish him well.
I like the Tebow pick, hats off to Denver for having some balls. He didn't fit in to where the Browns were picking, unless he fell to Round #2, but I'm a fan of Tebow, I wish him well.
Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I would have taken him with our second round pick for sure! He will be a success in the NFL. To bad for quinn.
-
we should start hundreds of threads dealing with the quinn/orton/tebow qb controversy. that would be awesome.
Do it on a broncos board and turn up the heat.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login