Skip to content

Summer Vacation Plans

Barber Shop Talk
24 11 2.5k
  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Key West - Roam around Duvall street ; Para sail + jet ski and relax πŸ™‚

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Going to Pittsburgh and have one of the Samiches that has french fries on it, with a Rolling Rock to wursh it down. Youins don't know heaven until youins dun it.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #4

    I just got accepted into a biophysical program at UNC - Chapel Hill. Hopefully, I'll be doing some cool medical research. But yeah, I'm really happy I'm not gonna be stuck in southwest Ohio for another summer.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Well its hard to get away when you live in a vacation hot spot in the summer.

    Vapor if you get a chance you need to head down to Wilmington and visit Wrightsville Beach.

    wrightsvillebeach.jpg

    1.jpg

    plus dont forget to visit downtown Wilmington.

    ar117321738050067.jpg

    NC%20Wilmington%20Historic%20Waterfront.jpg

  • I just got accepted into a biophysical program at UNC - Chapel Hill. Hopefully, I'll be doing some cool medical research. But yeah, I'm really happy I'm not gonna be stuck in southwest Ohio for another summer.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @vaportrail said:

    I just got accepted into a biophysical program at UNC - Chapel Hill. Hopefully, I'll be doing some cool medical research. But yeah, I'm really happy I'm not gonna be stuck in southwest Ohio for another summer.

    Congrats, Vapor!!!

    No doubt, hanging around this message board has improved your IQ and cognitive skills. Glad we could assist!

    Good luck with the Southern Belles.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I've been to Wilmington. Not a bad place. NC is actually the best Southern State IMO.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Haha, thanks guys! I'm going to be 2-3 hours from the beach and without a car, but maybe I'll meet someone that does have one. I'm really excited. But before that, I'm going to Daytona for a week. What I remember of it should be a good time.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #9

    We'll be on the North Carolina Outerbanks the 1st week of August. It's been our favorite vacation spot since the '80s.

    Mike

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    We're going to take a trip to N.C. around Salisbury (N.E. of Greensboro ?)

    and visit our neice in S.E. Virginia.

    And put our fish pond in...maybe.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I was looking for availability on my time share exchange in the Atlantic Beach NC area, but nothing was available, so we booked into a place in Cape Cod. West Yarmouth to be precise, near Hyannis. But I do intend to head over to New Bedford and Newport for a day, and maybe even a couple of days up in Boston to see historic sites.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I am glad to hear of all the vacation plans to NC, Lord knows we need your vacation dollars spent here in the state of NC.

    Right now you can book a vacation and get some good discounts.

  • I am glad to hear of all the vacation plans to NC, Lord knows we need your vacation dollars spent here in the state of NC.

    Right now you can book a vacation and get some good discounts.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mr.-t said:

    I am glad to hear of all the vacation plans to NC, Lord knows we need your vacation dollars spent here in the state of NC.

    Right now you can book a vacation and get some good discounts.

    Just send us your credit card numbers and we will be down to see y'all, despite other plans! 😁

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Alright, now I'm for real done, turned in my last lab report. All that's left is taking beers straight to the face until may 10.

  • I've been to Wilmington. Not a bad place. NC is actually the best Southern State IMO.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've been to Wilmington. Not a bad place. NC is actually the best Southern State IMO.

    Well, next to Tennessee and Alabama.

    I do like the Outer Banks.....Duck, NC is a special place

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    The best Southern state? How about the Conch Republic?

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #17

    can't afford it.

  • @mr.-t said:

    I am glad to hear of all the vacation plans to NC, Lord knows we need your vacation dollars spent here in the state of NC.

    Right now you can book a vacation and get some good discounts.

    Just send us your credit card numbers and we will be down to see y'all, despite other plans! 😁

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    Just send us your credit card numbers and we will be down to see y'all, despite other plans! 😁

    You can always spend the night under the pier, but you will have to fight the mexicans, they line up their beach chairs like its stadium seating to stay out of the sun? Whats the purpose of going to the beach then?

    FYI: If you go to Myrtle Beach be careful with your credit/debit card numbers.

    0841_b1.jpg

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #19

    So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though πŸ™ Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.

  • So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though πŸ™ Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @vaportrail said:

    So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though πŸ™ Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.

    Yes you can, I did it a million times in Subic, Korea, etc.

  • So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though πŸ™ Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @vaportrail said:

    So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though πŸ™ Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.

    Hummm, you usually take antibiotics after Daytona, lol.