FREE AGENTS
-
nmills said:
CB Donavan Warren, OL Ciron BlackJets signed Warren. I also wanted the Steelers to grab Warren.
Rorbotron said:
Jets signed Warren. I also wanted the Steelers to grab Warren.Why would he want to go there they have Cromartie, Revis and picked Kyle Wilson in the first Rd.
Atleast go somewere were you have a chance
-
Rorbotron said:
And the Steelers signed Ciron Black.Damn you that was my guy, I dont no how he didnt get drafted
-
Rorbotron said:
And the Steelers signed Ciron Black.Damn you that was my guy, I dont no how he didnt get drafted
nmills said:
Damn you that was my guy, I dont no how he didnt get draftedI don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer.
-
were you finding out were UDFA's have signed already
-
nmills said:
Damn you that was my guy, I dont no how he didnt get draftedI don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer.
Rex musta sent his brother Rob a text to keep it on the ground for a while little. that backfield is gonna be ridiculous.Rorbotron said:
I don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer. -
Are teams that worried about Blount being a cancer? This kid can play. He is too talented not to get drafted. There are some other factors going on besides his past mishaps at OU
I don't think the Browns need to give him a shot. They already have Peyton Hillis, and I love Hillis.
-
nmills said:
Damn you that was my guy, I dont no how he didnt get draftedI don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer.
Rorbotron said:
I don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer.Kyle Wilson would not have lasted past Minnesota at #30 in the 1st round. They only traded down because the Jets nabbed him.
-
Rorbotron said:
I don't either and yea the Jets are pissing me off. I would have liked Kyle Wilson in the 2nd round for the Steelers and Warren is a nice prospect. They are just loading up though and are going to be a REAL pain in the ass in the AFC this coming season. I'm also surprised Blount is still out there, I actually wanted him instead of Dwyer but I'm happy with Dwyer.Kyle Wilson would not have lasted past Minnesota at #30 in the 1st round. They only traded down because the Jets nabbed him.
-
@standish said:
Most of themhttp://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true
Quarterback
Billy Cundiff, Ashland
Max Hall, BYU
Travis Harris, Edinboro
Tim Hiller, Western Michigan
Matt Nichols, Eastern Washington
Dom Randolph, Holy Cross
Jevan Snead, Mississippi: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Source: NFL Network's Jason La Canfora)
Jarrett Brown, West Virginia
Running back
Joique Bell, Wayne State
LeGarrette Blount, Oregon: San Francisco 49ers (Source: NFL Network's Jason La Canfora)
Charles Brown, Michigan
Cory Jackson, Maryland
Javarris James, Miami (Fl)
Stafon Johnson, USC: Tennessee Titans (Source: Personal Twitter account)
Darius Marshall, Marshall
Alfonso Smith, Kentucky
Shawnbrey McNeal, SMU
Brandon Minor, Michigan
Dimitri Nance, Arizona State
Pat Paschall, North Dakota State
Curtis Steele, Memphis: Baltimore Ravens (Source: Carroll County Times)
Mahase Tonga, BYU
Joe Tronzo, Louisville
Wide receiver
Seyi Ajirotutu, Fresno State
Bryan Anderson, Central Michigan
Freddie Barnes, Bowling Green
Chris Bell, Norfolk State
Ryan Boateng, California
Chris Carter, Cal-Davis
Jeff Cumberland, Illinois
Donald Jones, Youngstown State
Kevin Jurovich, San Jose State
Scott Long, Louisville
Kelton Tindal, Newberry
Roosevelt Naaman, Buffalo
Rob Owens, San Jose State
Preston Parker, North Alabama
Pat Simonds, Colgate
Juamorris Stewart, Southern
Verran Tucker, California
Chastin West, Fresno State
Blair White, Michigan State
Jeremy Williams, Tulane
Ryan Wolfe, UNLV
Tight end
Richard Dickson, LSU
Steve Maneri, Temple
Jeron Mastrud, Kansas State
Nathan Overbay, Eastern Washington
Michael Palmer, Clemson
Offensive line
Will Barker, Virginia
Dorian Brooks, James Madison: Pittsburgh Steelers (Source: WHSV-TV)
John Estes, Hawaii
Derrick Hardman, Eastern Kentucky
Austin Howard, Northern Iowa
Cord Howard, Georgia Tech
Dennis Landolt, Penn State
Casey Knips, South Dakota State
Kevin Matthews, Texas A&M
Dace Richardson, Iowa
Nick Stringer, Kansas State
Charlie Tanner, Texas
Mike Tepper, California
Tony Washington, Abilene-Christian
Defensive line
Charles Alexander, LSU
Nate Collins, Virginia: New York Giants (Source: Connecticut Post)
Jeffrey Fitzgerald, Kansas State
George Johnson, Rutgers
George Johnson, Rutgers
Jimmy McQueen-Saddler, Texas A&M-Kingsville
Greg Middleton, Indiana
Abe Koroma, Western Illinois
Jason Lamb, Baylor
Brandon Lang, Troy
Albert McClellan, Marshall
Boo Robinson, Wake Forest
Jay Ross, East Carolina
James Ruffin, Northern Iowa
Brandon Sharpe, Texas Tech
Malcolm Sheppard, Arkansas
Lorenzo Washington, Alabama
Linebacker
Ryan Stamper, Florida
Sam Maxwell, Kentucky
Keaton Kristick, Oregon State
Joe Pawelek, Baylor
Defensive backs
Lucien Antoine, Oklahoma State
Tramaine Brock, Belhaven
Cornelius Brown, UTEP
Marcus Brown, Arkansas State
Chris Chancellor, Clemson
A.J. Jefferson, Fresno State
Klint Kubiak, Colorado State
Special teams
LS Clint Gresham, TCU
P Aaron Pettrey, Ohio State
K Brett Swenson, Michigan State
RET Leroy Vann, Florida A&M
-
Sign Freddie Barnes and bring him in.
This would be an obvious pick up for the Browns
-
Sign Freddie Barnes and bring him in.
This would be an obvious pick up for the Browns
Sign Freddie Barnes and bring him in.
This would be an obvious pick up for the Browns
he signed with Chicago, how bout Jarret Brown lets turn him into a WR
-
Sign Freddie Barnes and bring him in.
This would be an obvious pick up for the Browns
he signed with Chicago, how bout Jarret Brown lets turn him into a WR
nmills said:
he signed with Chicago, how bout Jarret Brown lets turn him into a WRWow....I love that thinking! I'm pissed I didn't think of it! lol!
What was his 40 time?
-
Sign Freddie Barnes and bring him in.
This would be an obvious pick up for the Browns
he signed with Chicago, how bout Jarret Brown lets turn him into a WR
nmills said:
he signed with Chicago, how bout Jarret Brown lets turn him into a WRI found his 40....4.53
His vertical really isn't great as far as NFL WR's go....But I still like your thinking. A lot.
-
heres UDFA we've signed
Auston English, DE, Oklahoma
Casey Bender, OT, SDSU
Jon Dempsey, LB, Louisville
Troy Wagner, TE, Indiana
Joel Reinders, OL, Waterloo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login