Skip to content

Our undrafted free agents...so far(maybe?)

The Browns Board
33 15 5.2k
  • Looks to me Reinders is a kickass big guy, who can move, and think very fast on his feet.

    Nice signing. This FO really knows their stuff.

  • i think we will have enough people that it wont really matter but i wish we would of been able to sign Freddie Barnes

  • Looks to me Reinders is a kickass big guy, who can move, and think very fast on his feet.

    Nice signing. This FO really knows their stuff.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Looks to me Reinders is a kickass big guy, who can move, and think very fast on his feet.

    Nice signing. This FO really knows their stuff.

    I like the look of this guy, even when the defender beat him on the edge, he came back and kept the pocket.

  • In that 1st clip, did he separate some dude's shoulder with a push? Looks like another mean kid! He also moves really well for a giant! And I know it's a bunch of Canadians, but the dude just throw people around.

  • I dont know much about blocking and stuff, but he plays pretty high, which I dont think is a good thing...

  • According to this list we aren't doing well on free agent signings but what does Brandt know?

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true

    @dawgtracker said:

    According to this list we aren't doing well on free agent signings but what does Brandt know?

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true

    Uh, Gil Brandt? He knows more about the NFL Draft and personnel signing than just about anyone on the planet.

    That's certainly not an exhaustive list. It's simply the top undrafteds that he had. Some of them are weighing options.

  • any relation to Rudolph?

  • I take it nobody wants to look at Billy Cundiff from Ashland.

    I will say IMO: that this draft did not look like some we have seen in the past, where there was a ton of talented players.

  • Joel Reinders

    nmills said:

    Joel Reinders

    We have a canadian, this guy is a nice find. Lets see if he can make the transition.

    The whirlwind that has been Joel Reinders's fledgling football career took a stunning twist Saturday.

    The hulking six-foot-eight, 320-pound Waterloo Warriors offensive lineman signed a free-agent deal with the Cleveland Browns shortly after being bypassed in the NFL draft. Pretty heady stuff for a former basketball player who only took up football at the university level two years ago.

    "The first year I started playing I thought maybe I might make a CFL roster and play a couple of years," the Oakville, Ont., native said. "But never in a million years would I have imagined that I'd be going to the NFL.

    "It really hasn't hit me yet."

    Canadian lineman signs with Cleveland Browns Source read more here

  • nmills said:

    Joel Reinders

    We have a canadian, this guy is a nice find. Lets see if he can make the transition.

    The whirlwind that has been Joel Reinders's fledgling football career took a stunning twist Saturday.

    The hulking six-foot-eight, 320-pound Waterloo Warriors offensive lineman signed a free-agent deal with the Cleveland Browns shortly after being bypassed in the NFL draft. Pretty heady stuff for a former basketball player who only took up football at the university level two years ago.

    "The first year I started playing I thought maybe I might make a CFL roster and play a couple of years," the Oakville, Ont., native said. "But never in a million years would I have imagined that I'd be going to the NFL.

    "It really hasn't hit me yet."

    Canadian lineman signs with Cleveland Browns Source read more here

    @mr.-t said:

    We have a canadian, this guy is a nice find. Lets see if he can make the transition.

    At least the sprints should be 10 yards less...

  • Here is the list from nepatriotsdraft.com as of 10:50 am

    Browns

    Auston English, DE, Oklahoma

    Casey Bender, OT, SDSU

    Jon Dempsey, LB, Louisville

    Chris Chancellor, CB, Clemson

    Troy Wagner, TE, Indiana

    Joel Reinders, OL, Waterloo

    Willie Walker, DE, California (PA)

    Eryk Anders, LB, Alabama

    Daniel Howard, DE/LB, Texas Tech

    James Develin, DE Brown (Tryout)

  • Anyone surprised that no WR's were brought in from this bunch? I like taking a look at Chancellor based on what i've read about him.

  • Anyone surprised that no WR's were brought in from this bunch? I like taking a look at Chancellor based on what i've read about him.

    @bag-o-browns said:

    Anyone surprised that no WR's were brought in from this bunch? I like taking a look at Chancellor based on what i've read about him.

    They might like who they currently have at WR. As others have pointed out, with a QB who actually knows where and how to throw the ball, I think the WR's will look tons better.

  • I am definitely surprised that no WR's were brought in yet. I think the TE turned down the cowboys and chose us.

  • Auston English, DE,

    Yeah, baby!

    austin-powers.jpg

  • any relation to Rudolph?

    @momszer said:

    any relation to Rudolph?

    Of course, the 9 brothers, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Dasher, Rudolph, Joel.

    http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/blit...champs-ornament

    Even wearing what looks like a Browns helmet!

  • We already attract a lot of Canadians for the Tailgate Parties, if this guy sticks, we are going to have to build a high speed rail fro up North.

  • We already attract a lot of Canadians for the Tailgate Parties, if this guy sticks, we are going to have to build a high speed rail fro up North.

    @atenears said:

    We already attract a lot of Canadians for the Tailgate Parties, if this guy sticks, we are going to have to build a high speed rail fro up North.

    Chunnel under Lake Erie?

  • Here is the list from nepatriotsdraft.com as of 10:50 am

    Browns

    Auston English, DE, Oklahoma

    Casey Bender, OT, SDSU

    Jon Dempsey, LB, Louisville

    Chris Chancellor, CB, Clemson

    Troy Wagner, TE, Indiana

    Joel Reinders, OL, Waterloo

    Willie Walker, DE, California (PA)

    Eryk Anders, LB, Alabama

    Daniel Howard, DE/LB, Texas Tech

    James Develin, DE Brown (Tryout)

    @dawgtracker said:

    Here is the list from nepatriotsdraft.com as of 10:50 am

    Browns

    Auston English, DE, Oklahoma

    Casey Bender, OT, SDSU

    Jon Dempsey, LB, Louisville

    Chris Chancellor, CB, Clemson

    Troy Wagner, TE, Indiana

    Joel Reinders, OL, Waterloo

    Willie Walker, DE, California (PA)

    Eryk Anders, LB, Alabama

    Daniel Howard, DE/LB, Texas Tech

    James Develin, DE Brown (Tryout)

    You can add

    Scotty Robinson, DE, ECU

    to this list, same source

  • @dawgtracker said:

    Here is the list from nepatriotsdraft.com as of 10:50 am

    Browns

    Auston English, DE, Oklahoma

    Casey Bender, OT, SDSU

    Jon Dempsey, LB, Louisville

    Chris Chancellor, CB, Clemson

    Troy Wagner, TE, Indiana

    Joel Reinders, OL, Waterloo

    Willie Walker, DE, California (PA)

    Eryk Anders, LB, Alabama

    Daniel Howard, DE/LB, Texas Tech

    James Develin, DE Brown (Tryout)

    You can add

    Scotty Robinson, DE, ECU

    to this list, same source

    @dawgtracker said:

    You can add

    Scotty Robinson, DE, ECU

    to this list, same source

    This isn't quite as confirmed as the others

    Anonymous said...

    jauque straps ol from troy to the browns, my brothers friend knows him

    April 26, 2010 2:31 AM

    Anonymous said...

    Tony Nelson, RB, UMass has tryouts with the Browns this week and the Redskins next week.