Skip to content

New Browns Addition on The Way!

The Browns Board
61 23 7.8k
  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Big back pains tonight....this may be it

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Good luck buddy!!

  • Big back pains tonight....this may be it

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @listercat said:

    Big back pains tonight....this may be it

    Sounds like your going to be pulling an all nighter, enjoy the moment.

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Congrats bud - Enjoy it and soak it all in. Just like we all plan to WHEN the Browns win the Super Bowl!

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Last night was false labor....still waiting; she is very, very miserable

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #42

    aww, those are always a kick to the nuts, keep us updated, maybe post some pictures!, once again, congrats!

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Ok! Endgame known… Mrs Lister will be induced Sunday evening if my daughter will not decide to come prior to then….more updates if something goes down

    I am nervous

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Mrs Lister cried through the entire exam today…..sigh

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I understand. Our 1st Daughter (now 35 years old) was 3 weeks late & had to be induced & it sounds as if your reactions/concerns are similar to what ours were.

    Funny related story...At 5:30pm, they told me at the hospital to get something to eat as nothing would happen until the next day. I went home, fed the dogs, & 1 hour after I left the hospital, they called & told me she was fully dilated, broke water & I should hurry on back. Three hours & 13 minutes after I left the hospital (at 8:43pm), I was a Daddy. Oh, I took a piece out of the side of the garage door frame as I left home....was I nervous?.....Nah!

    Good luck & God Bless,

    Mike

  • Mrs Lister cried through the entire exam today…..sigh

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister cried through the entire exam today…..sigh

    thanks for keeping us updated. even though things may not be moving as quickly as you thought it would, it's good to know your wife is doing well. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

  • Ok! Endgame known… Mrs Lister will be induced Sunday evening if my daughter will not decide to come prior to then….more updates if something goes down

    I am nervous

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @listercat said:

    Ok! Endgame known… Mrs Lister will be induced Sunday evening if my daughter will not decide to come prior to then….more updates if something goes down

    I am nervous

    Best of luck Lister ... keep us posted.

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Leaving @ 2030 to take Mrs Lister to the hospital for the birth of our little girl sometime tonight (I doubt) or tomorrow morning (my guess) I am taking my laptop and will keep those who care informed.....little; no alot nervous this evening

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Good luck & God Bless,

    Mike

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I care bro...........Good luck and I hope all comes out well .

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by listercat
    #51

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm glad all is well.

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats man!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations and God Bless!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    I bid you and your wife a very well done !!!

    Glad all is well