Skip to content

New Browns Addition on The Way!

The Browns Board
61 23 7.8k
  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Leaving @ 2030 to take Mrs Lister to the hospital for the birth of our little girl sometime tonight (I doubt) or tomorrow morning (my guess) I am taking my laptop and will keep those who care informed.....little; no alot nervous this evening

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Good luck & God Bless,

    Mike

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I care bro...........Good luck and I hope all comes out well .

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by listercat
    #51

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm glad all is well.

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats man!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations and God Bless!

  • Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @listercat said:

    Welcome to the world my little Elizabeth!!!!

    My baby girl was born this morning at 0501 6lb 9oz and 19 inches long....all is healthy and well

    Mrs Lister is resting and, while very very tired, is doing fine; I should be able to bring both Mrs Lister and Ms Libby home tomorrow or Wednesday

    What a Day!!!!!!!!!!

    I bid you and your wife a very well done !!!

    Glad all is well

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Congrats on great news!

    God Bless,

    Mike

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Thanks to all! Mrs Lister has been in and out of sleep all day...she is getting some serious pain meds; Ms Libby has slept for the most part as well...but I am right back into the loop of changing diapers

    Actually me and my girl flipped between sports and a Pawn Stars marathon all afternoon....I look forward to watching some Browns football with Ms Libby!!!

    She is a beautiful little girl

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Lister you must be bushwhacked, hopefully the misses will be home soon to fetch you a beer during football.

    Just kidding, glad to hear, it had been a while since you updated. Congrats!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Congratulations!!!

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #61

    I do appreciate all of the well wishes...we are home now; Libby is at the point that midnight is noon to her...ugh...Let the season begin!!!!!!!!!!!