How Can You Have a List Like This........
-
-
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/...lls/?test=faces
I agree. But Angelina Jolie sends shivers up my..........spine. Thats one beautiful lady.
-
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/...lls/?test=faces
I agree. But Angelina Jolie sends shivers up my..........spine. Thats one beautiful lady.
I agree. But Angelina Jolie sends shivers up my..........spine. Thats one beautiful lady.
Hey, I'm not about to quibble but, as soon as I saw the article, Wood's name popped into my head. Her surname was appropriate.
-
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/...lls/?test=faces
I agree. But Angelina Jolie sends shivers up my..........spine. Thats one beautiful lady.
I agree. But Angelina Jolie sends shivers up my..........spine. Thats one beautiful lady.
She sends shivers up my spine, but not for the same reason, as I disagree with you. Just something about her does not appeal to me. I also am not that big on the Sophia Loren/Penelope Cruz type. Supposed "exotic" beauties. Too exotic for my taste.
-
I agree......but at least they have my top choice, Grace Kelly.
Leaving off Natalie makes it a very questionable list. Not including Grace would have made it total BS.
-
I'll put her on the list.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login