Skip to content

Chad Ochocinco talking smack on browns and joe haden

The Browns Board
32 24 3.6k
  • B Bag O'Browns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Let Ocho yap all he wants. I figure if it motivates our guys we are better off for it and heck i wouldn't mind our boys laying the wood on him either.

    I honestly think many times he brought out the best in Leigh Bodden.

  • B BATMAN wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Ochostinko is a boob. The guy has never grown up and I doubt he ever will. He is a me character and he can't stand for anyone to be in the spotlight other tthan himself. I'm glad he is in our division to spread his cancer to his own team. I'd rather have the meat and potato player any day of the week than the big time egomainiac star.

    Chad in my opinion has done more against his team than for it.

    I'm a Steeler fan and the jury is out about Ben and if he has now done more damage to the team than if he will be worth keeping around. As soon as these players start thinking the world doesn't spin until they wake up and give the planet a twirl then, it's time to send them packing.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    The dude changed his last name to Ocho Cinco.

    Nuff' said.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i like chad.....he's funny. outside of football, ive never heard a bad thing about him.

  • Chad's Retarded, he would only get 6 points, not seven. The 7th point is the extra point, and not his. Dumbass

    M mangenius wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Chad's Retarded, he would only get 6 points, not seven. The 7th point is the extra point, and not his. Dumbass

    chad might kick the extra point like he did in the preseason last year

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Chad's Retarded, he would only get 6 points, not seven. The 7th point is the extra point, and not his. Dumbass

    chad might kick the extra point like he did in the preseason last year

    C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mangenius said:

    chad might kick the extra point like he did in the preseason last year

    They will never let him do that in the game, unless the kicker goes down with and injury, even then they would probably go for two.

  • @nobuo said:

    I remember that hit. He staggered around like he had no idea where he was afterwards. It was awesome.

    Why do people feel they have to post barely legible streams of conciousness on twitter rather than coherent sentences?

    That is the way kids speak these days. I parent by reading a lot of what my kids and their friends type on facebook, Myspace, etc ... and about 80% of what they write I have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @atenears said:

    That is the way kids speak these days. I parent by reading a lot of what my kids and their friends type on facebook, Myspace, etc ... and about 80% of what they write I have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

    I'd nip that sh.it in the bud if your kids are relatively young. High School teachers and College profressors are in a uproar over it all because common internet lingo is finding it's way in to term papers, reports etc. It's a epidemic and I'd be all over it if I were you.

    EDIT: Oh and I love Ocho Cinco. Shame he's a Bengal but he's a riot and the man works hard. I also believe he runs his mouth as a persona, he seems to be totally different outside the game.

  • @atenears said:

    That is the way kids speak these days. I parent by reading a lot of what my kids and their friends type on facebook, Myspace, etc ... and about 80% of what they write I have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

    I'd nip that sh.it in the bud if your kids are relatively young. High School teachers and College profressors are in a uproar over it all because common internet lingo is finding it's way in to term papers, reports etc. It's a epidemic and I'd be all over it if I were you.

    EDIT: Oh and I love Ocho Cinco. Shame he's a Bengal but he's a riot and the man works hard. I also believe he runs his mouth as a persona, he seems to be totally different outside the game.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Rorbotron said:

    I'd nip that sh.it in the bud if your kids are relatively young. High School teachers and College profressors are in a uproar over it all because common internet lingo is finding it's way in to term papers, reports etc. It's a epidemic and I'd be all over it if I were you.

    EDIT: Oh and I love Ocho Cinco. Shame he's a Bengal but he's a riot and the man works hard. I also believe he runs his mouth as a persona, he seems to be totally different outside the game.

    Funny you said that. One of my boys had to do an essay a couple of months back, all in 'text language'. I shit you not, it about made me sick. What in the world that could accomplish is beyond me. BTW, I have a 19, 18 (as of today!), and a pair of 15 yr olds, plus another youngster that I'll keep from you since you're from Pittsburgh.

  • @nobuo said:

    I remember that hit. He staggered around like he had no idea where he was afterwards. It was awesome.

    Why do people feel they have to post barely legible streams of conciousness on twitter rather than coherent sentences?

    My guess would be that they were handed everything at a very young age since they know how to play ball. The teachers let them slide and now these men couldn't even pass 5th grade reading and writing test if they had to.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @speedyd900rr said:

    My guess would be that they were handed everything at a very young age since they know how to play ball. The teachers let them slide and now these men couldn't even pass 5th grade reading and writing test if they had to.

    You should read Chad's autobiography. It's terribly written, but it offers a great insight into his personal life. And my guess is you never would have left that comment if you had read it.

    I'm not excusing him by any means, but his life doesn't seem like it's been sunshine and rainbows, know what I mean? I like Chad a lot, he's a walking, talking Horatio Alger story.

    He runs his mouth a little too much, though. But it's better than going out and raping women/smoking weed/killing pedestrians/selling cocaine via text/stomping people to death.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #21

    people write like that on twitter because your only allowed 140 letters including spaces between words<<<<<<<<over 100 in that sentence to give you a idea why words are shortened

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #22

    well, that's why they abbreviate, but it's not why they're nonsensically ebonical and no excuse for boring narcicists to share irrelevant soceity-dumbing drivel in general.

    except to create hype which at least Ocho does in this case.

    Ocho knows better and can speak "whitey", he's just playing his role as too cool for school.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Funny, but he didn't send those to either Joe or Eric. Both of the twitter names are wrong. lol

    Hopefully they catch this , its good competition and motivation right out of the gate!

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Loose lips sink ships.

    Mike

  • Funny, but he didn't send those to either Joe or Eric. Both of the twitter names are wrong. lol

    Hopefully they catch this , its good competition and motivation right out of the gate!

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #25

    @halfsane said:

    Funny, but he didn't send those to either Joe or Eric. Both of the twitter names are wrong. lol

    Hopefully they catch this , its good competition and motivation right out of the gate!

    ithinkurwright is correct the last time i checked, so i'm sure it's message delivered! 😄
  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #26

    they both got it, Wright wrote back "Cute" and Haden tweeted "Kiss the baby lol"

  • P professor_g wrote on last edited by professor_g
    #27

    Chad is my favortie player in the NFL that is not a Brown. He's nerdy cool, likable and friendly-- just a good-character guy who knows how to make football fun. What's not to like, apart from the division-rival thing?

    Yes, there's the grammar thing. I'm glad I don't have him as a student-- sloppy writing drives me crazy!

  • @halfsane said:

    Funny, but he didn't send those to either Joe or Eric. Both of the twitter names are wrong. lol

    Hopefully they catch this , its good competition and motivation right out of the gate!

    ithinkurwright is correct the last time i checked, so i'm sure it's message delivered! 😄
    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @sisky-fringo said:

    ithinkurwright is correct the last time i checked, so i'm sure it's message delivered! 😄

    The first post is missing the 'r' in 'ur' , I guess the author didn't cut and paste directly.

    man, screw twitter ! 🤔

  • Let Ocho yap all he wants. I figure if it motivates our guys we are better off for it and heck i wouldn't mind our boys laying the wood on him either.

    I honestly think many times he brought out the best in Leigh Bodden.

    D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @bag-o-browns said:

    Let Ocho yap all he wants. I figure if it motivates our guys we are better off for it and heck i wouldn't mind our boys laying the wood on him either.

    I honestly think many times he brought out the best in Leigh Bodden.

    I still believe that if chad hadn't jumped into the dogpound that game the browns don't come back and beat the bengals. The attention he brings to himself is usually detrimental to the team which is why I have never bought into Chad's style.

  • I like this shit ... I love that he runs his mouth and builds up excitement for the game. This guy (Ochocinco) is good for the game. He's a hoot.

    I also like this:

    BrianRussell.jpg

    B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @atenears said:

    BrianRussell.jpg

    I hope mangini and ryan puts Haden on Ochostinko so he can do this.

  • P peterbell wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Chad Johnson is old and irrelevant and his only value is his clown act.Haden will send 85 into retirement