Skip to content

Joe Thomas

The Browns Board
8 5 1.1k
  • http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...17-7eba36e81528

    We spend a lot of time on this board debating and talking about stupid things that players and teams do. Here is an opportunity for us all to enjoy some of the good.

    Please enjoy this video of Joe Thomas's USO tour. I think we can all agree that this is a great thing. I for one am proud to have Joe Thomas on our team!

  • Damnit...I wish they'd finish the flash plugin for android...

  • http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...17-7eba36e81528

    We spend a lot of time on this board debating and talking about stupid things that players and teams do. Here is an opportunity for us all to enjoy some of the good.

    Please enjoy this video of Joe Thomas's USO tour. I think we can all agree that this is a great thing. I for one am proud to have Joe Thomas on our team!

    @browns57 said:

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...17-7eba36e81528

    We spend a lot of time on this board debating and talking about stupid things that players and teams do. Here is an opportunity for us all to enjoy some of the good.

    Please enjoy this video of Joe Thomas's USO tour. I think we can all agree that this is a great thing. I for one am proud to have Joe Thomas on our team!

    Doggone it! His position may not be glamorous, but being an ol' Vietnam Vet, also being an ol' fan of Doug Dieken, & wanting to pay tribute to my current favorite Cleveland Brown & future Hall of Famer, Joe Thomas, I just HAVE to buy a #73 jersey this year. Joe didn't exactly put his own well being ahead of his paying tribute to our Troops. He went to an area that is NOT very safe & paid tribute to them.

    I salute our Troops, & I salute Joe & all who accompanied him.

    Mike

  • Damnit...I wish they'd finish the flash plugin for android...

    @choco said:

    Damnit...I wish they'd finish the flash plugin for android...

    Haha agreed. It's kind of annoying at the moment. I've been really close to just rooting (aka hacking) my droid but I want to research it a little more. Did you see the Droid Incredible? I want that damn phone but my droid is only a few months old 🙁 I do like having the physical keyboard tho.

  • @browns57 said:

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...17-7eba36e81528

    We spend a lot of time on this board debating and talking about stupid things that players and teams do. Here is an opportunity for us all to enjoy some of the good.

    Please enjoy this video of Joe Thomas's USO tour. I think we can all agree that this is a great thing. I for one am proud to have Joe Thomas on our team!

    Doggone it! His position may not be glamorous, but being an ol' Vietnam Vet, also being an ol' fan of Doug Dieken, & wanting to pay tribute to my current favorite Cleveland Brown & future Hall of Famer, Joe Thomas, I just HAVE to buy a #73 jersey this year. Joe didn't exactly put his own well being ahead of his paying tribute to our Troops. He went to an area that is NOT very safe & paid tribute to them.

    I salute our Troops, & I salute Joe & all who accompanied him.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Doggone it! His position may not be glamorous, but being an ol' Vietnam Vet, also being an ol' fan of Doug Dieken, & wanting to pay tribute to my current favorite Cleveland Brown & future Hall of Famer, Joe Thomas, I just HAVE to buy a #73 jersey this year. Joe didn't exactly put his own well being ahead of his paying tribute to our Troops. He went to an area that is NOT very safe & paid tribute to them.

    I salute our Troops, & I salute Joe & all who accompanied him.

    Mike

    It's very cool that he went but a lot of NFL players/celebrities do the same. Also if I were a Browns fan and had to buy a jersey it would be Joe Thomas. Certainly the safest jersey on the team, even tho he's a holding machine "zing" Great left tackle tho.

  • @canton-mike said:

    Doggone it! His position may not be glamorous, but being an ol' Vietnam Vet, also being an ol' fan of Doug Dieken, & wanting to pay tribute to my current favorite Cleveland Brown & future Hall of Famer, Joe Thomas, I just HAVE to buy a #73 jersey this year. Joe didn't exactly put his own well being ahead of his paying tribute to our Troops. He went to an area that is NOT very safe & paid tribute to them.

    I salute our Troops, & I salute Joe & all who accompanied him.

    Mike

    It's very cool that he went but a lot of NFL players/celebrities do the same. Also if I were a Browns fan and had to buy a jersey it would be Joe Thomas. Certainly the safest jersey on the team, even tho he's a holding machine "zing" Great left tackle tho.

    Rorbotron said:

    Certainly the safest jersey on the team, even tho he's a holding machine "zing" Great left tackle tho.

    Name a great OL who ISN'T a "holding machine"! The great ones just do it better & less obviously.

    Mike

  • Rorbotron said:

    Certainly the safest jersey on the team, even tho he's a holding machine "zing" Great left tackle tho.

    Name a great OL who ISN'T a "holding machine"! The great ones just do it better & less obviously.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Name a great OL who ISN'T a "holding machine"! The great ones just do it better & less obviously.

    Mike

    I don't disagree. A lot of them hold and don't get away with it, which is exactly why Thomas publicly chastised Harrison for "flopping" because without holding Harrison is a nightmare. He's a great tackle. I'd never say otherwise.

  • I salute our Troops, & I salute Joe & all who accompanied him. Canton Mike

    **********************************

    EXACTLY - I admire our troops, and those folks who go over there are also heroes of mine.

    Camp Joe Thomas is still fiercely proud. Joe Thomas is that outstanding on and off the field.