Skip to content

Greetings from a Saints fan!

The Browns Board
8 7 2.1k
  • U ufsrj2 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello,

    ufsrj2 here. I am a Saints fan but have always enjoyed your team as well. There have been some great games in the past. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Look forward to great discussion in the future.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #2

    welcome to the board.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    Welcome. What did you think of Scott Fujita as a player while waching him every week?

    Zombo

    Sorry I just think this is hilarious.

    http://daily.gay.com/hot_topics/2009/10/nf...lity-march.html

    I have no qualms with his position on the issues but the URL and then his picture directly below is priceless.

    I will say that he's a leader on and off the field but he's be no means a super stud. He's sort of a Willie McGinest type signing if you ask me.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Zombo said:

    If you have no qualms with his stance, I guess I don't see the funny part.

    Sounds like a man that is not afraid to stand up for what he believes to be right.

    It's a shame he can't just shut up and force himself on women in bathrooms.

    Zombo

    Totally agree. Although this is certainly something any number of you would be parading around the message board if the team was reversed. Funny how that works isn't it?

  • Zombo said:

    Welcome. What did you think of Scott Fujita as a player while waching him every week?

    Zombo

    Sorry I just think this is hilarious.

    http://daily.gay.com/hot_topics/2009/10/nf...lity-march.html

    I have no qualms with his position on the issues but the URL and then his picture directly below is priceless.

    I will say that he's a leader on and off the field but he's be no means a super stud. He's sort of a Willie McGinest type signing if you ask me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Rorbotron said:

    Sorry I just think this is hilarious.

    http://daily.gay.com/hot_topics/2009/10/nf...lity-march.html

    I have no qualms with his position on the issues but the URL and then his picture directly below is priceless.

    I will say that he's a leader on and off the field but he's be no means a super stud. He's sort of a Willie McGinest type signing if you ask me.

    Well, Alexander the Great was apparently gay, and he conquered just about the entire known world. All we want out of Fujita is some serious tackling...he can leave conquering the world to you!

  • Zombo said:

    If you have no qualms with his stance, I guess I don't see the funny part.

    Sounds like a man that is not afraid to stand up for what he believes to be right.

    It's a shame he can't just shut up and force himself on women in bathrooms.

    Zombo

    Totally agree. Although this is certainly something any number of you would be parading around the message board if the team was reversed. Funny how that works isn't it?

    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Rorbotron said:

    Totally agree. Although this is certainly something any number of you would be parading around the message board if the team was reversed. Funny how that works isn't it?

    Its not too hard to figure out why it works that way. It is a Browns board after all.

  • Hello,

    ufsrj2 here. I am a Saints fan but have always enjoyed your team as well. There have been some great games in the past. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Look forward to great discussion in the future.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ufsrj2 said:

    Hello,

    ufsrj2 here. I am a Saints fan but have always enjoyed your team as well. There have been some great games in the past. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Look forward to great discussion in the future.

    Welcome to the board. I will be at the Browns vs Saints OCT 24th at the Dome, can't wait to get Bourboned faced the night before. I love that place.

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    If you have no qualms with his stance, I guess I don't see the funny part.

    Sounds like a man that is not afraid to stand up for what he believes to be right.

    It's a shame he can't just shut up and force himself on women in bathrooms.

    Zombo

    And You guys are trippin Cuz` our 1st Round draft choice Kissed his Bro on the Lips. LOL.