Brown Pants Gone??
-
I cannot stand the orange pants or jerseys. They make us look like a cartoon or World League team. There are very few things that look good orange....below is the list
Oranges........
-
1. oranges
2. pumkins
3. Hooters girls...
4. Traffic Cones
were rolling now
-
I'd like to see Orange pants brought back.
In the words of Charlie Chan: "Eat flied lice" (no orange pants)
In the words of Charlie Chan: "Eat flied lice" (no orange pants)
Its Fried Rice You PLICK!
-
You know...I like tradition just as much as the next guy, but I'm about to say something here that could boarder on heresy....
I think the Browns should just get a logo makeover.
I know...I know....BUT before you kill me on this board think about it. After the Bucs got their makeover...Superbowl....The F'n Broncos...Superbowl....The Seahawks and Cards....Made it to a Superbowl...
A change may do us good....Thoughts?
You know...I like tradition just as much as the next guy, but I'm about to say something here that could boarder on heresy....
I think the Browns should just get a logo makeover.
I know...I know....BUT before you kill me on this board think about it. After the Bucs got their makeover...Superbowl....The F'n Broncos...Superbowl....The Seahawks and Cards....Made it to a Superbowl...
A change may do us good....Thoughts?
Yeah, let's wear the Tampa unis next year, and it's Super Bowl baby!!!!!!! Them ultra nasty dark shade makeover Rams unis got them the first pick in the draft this year. Let's do it!!!!! Locker in 2011!!!!
-
I've been brain storming on this all night ... I came up with another; 'Orange Popsicles'

-
I think I've also discovered that Orange is sexy.





-
WTF were we discussing, again?
-
I may be the minority but I want to see a brown on brown uni this year. It's time to evolve. And I'm sure the players would appreciate it.
I may be the minority but I want to see a brown on brown uni this year. It's time to evolve. And I'm sure the players would appreciate it.
brown on brown is fine with me as long as there's a stripe. really any combo is fine w/ me if it has a leg stripe.the abandonment of the stripe-less pants is something i would love to be addressed by our panel of fan representatives.
if any of you are reading this and agree, please take that to the meeting along with the signature Cleveland Brown Ale idea.
that would actually be a dope alternate, especially being sported by a bunch of tough-asses in the playoffs. EDIT: on second thought maybe not>>>gotta keep it classic then. maybe a summer look just for camps, bring an attitude of preparing for war. ?nmills said:
they should do like a brindle camo pants orange, brown, and white
WTF were we discussing, again?
that orange helmets look good. #5. -
The brown pants were horrendous, the only color combinations should be:
White top/White bottom
Brown top/White bottom
White top/Orange bottom
Brown top/Orange bottom
NO BROWN PANTS PLEASE! kinda funny that Quinn was the only one who liked them.
the only color combinations should be:
?!?! really?White top/White bottom
Brown top/White bottom
White top/Orange bottom
Brown top/Orange bottom
-
this thread is getting good, should rename it to what looks good in orange!!!!!!!!!
-
Zombo said:
Oh dear God ... I don't normally comment on these uniform threads, but let's get this straight: Brown on White and White on White. That's it. And never choose the Brown on White in the warm weather months for strategic reasons.That's it.
Orange helmets. Orange helmet cupcakes at the tailgates. And Hoorta's Orange Shit to drink.
Otherwise ... Brown and White.
Zombo
Exactly....
-
I think I've also discovered that Orange is sexy.





Indeed it is, orange looks great!
Still though mangini is technically running the team while holmgren and heckert just ride along observing his ahhh hmmm process so i expect we will see brown pants and another 5-11 season because of it...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login