BE
-
I just watched is after game press conference. He at least cares, I appercaite that fact. I believe that he is working his ass off in practice. I think he just has a mental block from hell and it will take the offseason to get passed it.
Atleast I hope so because I do like Edwards, just not at the moment.
If you didnt watch that press conference you should because I think it says alot about BE. The guy is emotional and he does love football. That is step one in being a great player. He just has to get pass this funk.
Maybe its the Browns fan in me and wishful thinking but I hope he can get this turned around next year.
-
I agree. As much as his drops and pussy footing boggles my mind, at least he manned up after this game. I hope for his sake, and the sake of the franchise that he gets his head straight.
-
I probably won't catch his press conference (no pun intended), so is there anyway that he could show us on gameday how much he wants to play football and be part of some success around here?
I'll watch next Sunday, tell him to display this passion then.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login