Joe Haden's nickname
-
-
I think Peen said it on the first page . To paraphrase.....you gotta do something to get a moniker. Let's see what he can do . There may be something there . lol
-
Blimey, he looks like a baby in that shot.
I think he should be known as "cool suit Joe"
As long as he plays like his life depends on it, who cares what he's called. Although I do like "cool suit Joe" lol.

I have a great nickname for him based on this photo: BLACK VULCAN

-
See the resemblence? (especially the ears):

-
But, if we are to engage in repartee with any Star Trek Voyage character, I would prefer to spend my time with this one:

-
Brownie Elf is who he looks like.
Was born to be a Brown
-
Joe "Blows".....j/k
Joe "The Flow" Haden
Joe "You're Just" Haden.....(hatin')
-
Of he turns out to be the shut down corner that he is expected to be, his nickname will be: Top Dawg.
-
even i suggest Joe "The Gator" Haden
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login