Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Are they selling Colt Mccoy jerseys yet?

Are they selling Colt Mccoy jerseys yet?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
25 Posts 17 Posters 2.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dawgpound3 D
    • 694 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I want to know because I want one. πŸ™‚ I know he hasn't been issued a number yet, but it shows the number 12.

    -40355179cc88c01a_medium.jpg

    Also this is from customnfljerseys:

    1905_G_1272411665306.jpg

    Should I get that one?

    ATENEARSA kamac19K 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • PlayoffsIN09 P
      • 94 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      P PlayoffsIN09 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet

      D C 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • P PlayoffsIN09

        Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet

        dawgpound3 D
        • 694 Posts
        • 1 Reputation
        D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @playoffsin09 said:

        Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet

        Any pick is a risk. Why get a Haden? He could turn out to be a bust, too. Fvck you.

        mopajiM 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • D dawgpound3

          I want to know because I want one. πŸ™‚ I know he hasn't been issued a number yet, but it shows the number 12.

          -40355179cc88c01a_medium.jpg

          Also this is from customnfljerseys:

          1905_G_1272411665306.jpg

          Should I get that one?

          ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
          • 4k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dawgpound3 said:

          I want to know because I want one. πŸ™‚ I know he hasn't been issued a number yet, but it shows the number 12.

          -40355179cc88c01a_medium.jpg

          Also this is from customnfljerseys:

          1905_G_1272411665306.jpg

          Should I get that one?

          Hold off on a custom one, sometime these get reduced in the off-season. I'll check into TheBrownsStore.com inventory and let you know if they have any kind of a date set yet for release of Colt's jersey or if they plan on the customs going on-sale.

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❀
          Quote Reply
          • D dawgpound3

            @playoffsin09 said:

            Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet

            Any pick is a risk. Why get a Haden? He could turn out to be a bust, too. Fvck you.

            mopaji mopajiM
            • 1k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @dawgpound3 said:

            Any pick is a risk. Why get a Haden? He could turn out to be a bust, too. Fvck you.

            Is the McCoy jerset going to replace your Quinn jersey or your Holcomb jersey? How about you wait and see if he's any good first. At least see if he's even activated this season. Wearing a Colt jersey will get you more "what a douche" comments than "what a hip fella" comments. So please, do not go out of your way to make Browns fans look like Retards.

            "Chances are, if you think Jay Leno is funny, I don't care for you as a person" - Peter Griffin
            BrownsBacker85B 1 Reply Last reply
            ❀
            Quote Reply
            • choco chocoC
              • 4k Posts
              • 352 Reputation
              chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I want the third string qb jersey too!

              This is why we hsve to endure people bitching about wasting money on Jersies.

              ..

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • mopajiM mopaji

                @dawgpound3 said:

                Any pick is a risk. Why get a Haden? He could turn out to be a bust, too. Fvck you.

                Is the McCoy jerset going to replace your Quinn jersey or your Holcomb jersey? How about you wait and see if he's any good first. At least see if he's even activated this season. Wearing a Colt jersey will get you more "what a douche" comments than "what a hip fella" comments. So please, do not go out of your way to make Browns fans look like Retards.

                BrownsBacker85 BrownsBacker85B
                • 120 Posts
                • 1 Reputation
                BrownsBacker85B BrownsBacker85 wrote on last edited by BrownsBacker85
                #7

                @mopaji said:

                Is the McCoy jerset going to replace your Quinn jersey or your Holcomb jersey? How about you wait and see if he's any good first. At least see if he's even activated this season. Wearing a Colt jersey will get you more "what a douche" comments than "what a hip fella" comments. So please, do not go out of your way to make Browns fans look like Retards.

                So he is a Retard for wanting a McCoy jersey? And, for your information, he surely isnt making me look like one for him wanting that specific jersey. Only buy jeseys of players who are "good"! Get real.

                mopajiM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • choco chocoC
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 352 Reputation
                  chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Tell that to all those with no. 10s hidden in the back of their closets

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Gips GipsG
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 34 Reputation
                    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
                    #9

                    I have not bought a new numbered jersey or shirt in 2 years and i wont be getting a numbered jersey soon..this teams employee turnover rate is as bad as a burger king so until things settle down in brownstown im sticking to plain browns jerseys n shirts...πŸ˜‰

                    We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • professor_g P
                      • 244 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      P professor_g wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I saw a Delhomme jersey in North Olmstead yesterday. I was looking for the Hardesty one!

                      Coach Holmgren: "I made the decision to keep Eric [Mangini] and every day I know I did the right thing."
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • FearTheRoo F
                        • 496 Posts
                        • 14 Reputation
                        F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I'm planning on buying a McCoy #12 or Massaquoi #11...

                        I know it's risky but the way I see it 11/12 were my numbers in high school. So when they leave, I would could just replace the nameplate with my last name, and have a cool custom jersey.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I still have a Garcia Bobble head my brother got me for Christmas.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❀
                          Quote Reply
                          • BrownsBacker85B BrownsBacker85

                            @mopaji said:

                            Is the McCoy jerset going to replace your Quinn jersey or your Holcomb jersey? How about you wait and see if he's any good first. At least see if he's even activated this season. Wearing a Colt jersey will get you more "what a douche" comments than "what a hip fella" comments. So please, do not go out of your way to make Browns fans look like Retards.

                            So he is a Retard for wanting a McCoy jersey? And, for your information, he surely isnt making me look like one for him wanting that specific jersey. Only buy jeseys of players who are "good"! Get real.

                            mopaji mopajiM
                            • 1k Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @brownsbacker85 said:

                            So he is a Retard for wanting a McCoy jersey? And, for your information, he surely isnt making me look like one for him wanting that specific jersey. Only buy jeseys of players who are "good"! Get real.

                            What I'm saying is we just went through this crap with Quinn. Buying the jersey of a 3rd string QB who has never played is Retarded unless you're related to the player.

                            "Chances are, if you think Jay Leno is funny, I don't care for you as a person" - Peter Griffin
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • D dawgpound3

                              I want to know because I want one. πŸ™‚ I know he hasn't been issued a number yet, but it shows the number 12.

                              -40355179cc88c01a_medium.jpg

                              Also this is from customnfljerseys:

                              1905_G_1272411665306.jpg

                              Should I get that one?

                              kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 283 Posts
                              • 44 Reputation
                              kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @dawgpound3 said:

                              I want to know because I want one. πŸ™‚ I know he hasn't been issued a number yet, but it shows the number 12.

                              -40355179cc88c01a_medium.jpg

                              He probably will wear the #12 shirt but looks like all the guys at camp are wearing mainly there college numbers, as Haden was wearing #5 and T.J.Ward #2, and going by NFL rules seems they wouldn't be allowed to wear those numbers as NFL player going by there positional number allocation.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Rooster Dick Rooster DickR
                                • 411 Posts
                                • 12 Reputation
                                Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                U guys can talk all you want, but I'm sure everyone in here purchased an Ouch jersey. What a waste of talent and money that guy was

                                A 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • P PlayoffsIN09

                                  Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet

                                  CLEVELandMILIDH C
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 52 Reputation
                                  C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @playoffsin09 said:

                                  Why would anyone want one now? Unless your a Texas fan. What has he proven in NFL? Nothing...yet
                                  1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 3k Posts
                                    • 127 Reputation
                                    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Well, I for one would not think anybody wearing a McCoy jersey was a fanboy. I see nothing wrong with it, he's a good kid and the all time winningest college QB. I think he's going to be a good one and so do others. I wanted him in the draft etc.

                                    All that said, I don't buy jerseys with player names anymore. I still have my authentic Deleone jersey I had made, and that is fine by me.

                                    Is a pig's ass pork?
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Browns57 B Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 733 Posts
                                      • 62 Reputation
                                      B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Zombo said:

                                      He's the one guy that just didn't take for me. I even accepted Trent Dilfer when he was our QB ... but Garcia never felt like a Brown, didn't fit in ... I couldn't wait fo him to leave.

                                      Zombo

                                      Wait I thought it was Brady Quinn that you couldn't wait to get rid of? Or was it just his fans?

                                      β€œThe Wait Is Over, The Browns Will Be In The Playoffs This Year!"
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick

                                        U guys can talk all you want, but I'm sure everyone in here purchased an Ouch jersey. What a waste of talent and money that guy was

                                        atfd30 A
                                        • 30 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        A atfd30 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Chickenwang said:

                                        U guys can talk all you want, but I'm sure everyone in here purchased an Ouch jersey. What a waste of talent and money that guy was

                                        Courtney Brown, still stings a bit!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • osusev O
                                          • 1k Posts
                                          • 4 Reputation
                                          O osusev wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          funny......... Mccoy apparel already........

                                          Lets see how the transition from college to the NFL works for him let him earn your money first.

                                          10 sold TONS of apparel and got undeserved fan support lets not make the same Retarded mistake again. Give it some time and we will see his body of work in the NFL. My opinion is I like this kid, unlike Quinn he has the arm strength to deliver that 15-30 yard laser with accuracy....... we will see.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate