Skip to content

Are they selling Colt Mccoy jerseys yet?

The Browns Board
25 17 2.9k
  • I haven't purchased a jersey since Metcalf when I was about 12. I'm waiting on a consistent roster or an all-time Browns great. Not an unproven college hero, backup QB, or big name free agent. I suggest buying Browns hats and save your money.

  • I haven't purchased a jersey since Metcalf when I was about 12. I'm waiting on a consistent roster or an all-time Browns great. Not an unproven college hero, backup QB, or big name free agent. I suggest buying Browns hats and save your money.

    @mopaji said:

    I haven't purchased a jersey since Metcalf when I was about 12. I'm waiting on a consistent roster or an all-time Browns great. Not an unproven college hero, backup QB, or big name free agent. I suggest buying Browns hats and save your money.

    I do have a Joe Thomas jersey..... that I see was a good investment AFTER he had a probowl year. He is going to be a long time Brown imo. This year I ordering one of those nice embroidered Jim Brown jersey...

  • @mopaji said:

    I haven't purchased a jersey since Metcalf when I was about 12. I'm waiting on a consistent roster or an all-time Browns great. Not an unproven college hero, backup QB, or big name free agent. I suggest buying Browns hats and save your money.

    I do have a Joe Thomas jersey..... that I see was a good investment AFTER he had a probowl year. He is going to be a long time Brown imo. This year I ordering one of those nice embroidered Jim Brown jersey...

    @osusev said:

    I do have a Joe Thomas jersey..... that I see was a good investment AFTER he had a probowl year. He is going to be a long time Brown imo. This year I ordering one of those nice embroidered Jim Brown jersey...

    Thomas, Cribbs, and Mack are safe buys. I like it!

  • I bought a jj jersey...but I'm psu alum.

  • Colt is going to be a good one.