Skip to content

Pulling BQ

The Browns Board
28 18 3.1k
  • Actually almost every game this year coach fatass should have benched DA at some point and tried to spark the team with bq but he didnt i cant wait for crennel to be fired or if he is smart just retire..

    BE needs a coach that will tell him put out or get out we could be giving sanders a shot to see if he wants to play or go again our organization sucks its a bad joke from top to bottom...

  • Steeler SChuck said:

    Yanking a healthy Queen after naming him the starter only two weeks ago was a huge mistake that's making Crennell the laughingstock of the league. Well sort of, but nobodies paying much attention to the stains lately.

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

    Even Chuck sees it. 😁

    Guys, stop with 'the finger talk'. BQ dispelled that as bullshit in his postgame interview (which has, curiously, not yet been posted to the Browns Website yet).

    He wasn't pulled because he was injnured; he was pulled because of 'performance' - something you EXPECT from a QB getting his first starts.

    Kind of a double standard since Edwards is as bad as I've ever seen a single receiver be, yet he stays in the game (AND gets another 8 passes thrown to him).

    @lemosley01 said:

    He wasn't pulled because he was injnured; he was pulled because of 'performance' - something you EXPECT from a QB getting his first starts.

    So now you expected Quinn to suck?

    My how things change...

  • Gips is right. What the hell? Crennel pulled Quinn because he felt the offense "needed a spark" ???

    But through preseason and all those games of pitiful qb play, Crennel didn't think the offense needed any spark then?

    The offensive line, specifically the center, and RT and RG... Hadnot and Shaffer, did NOT do their job.

    Edwards didn't do his job, either. It's finally time to admit, that this coaching staff has lost the team. That's how they play. Lost.

    And they seem to play po'd at the players who don't give a crap to try, like Edwards.

    And maybe it's time to can the 3-4 defense, even though Rodgers is outstanding, albeit a big guy who needs a rest once in a while.

  • @lemosley01 said:

    He wasn't pulled because he was injnured; he was pulled because of 'performance' - something you EXPECT from a QB getting his first starts.

    So now you expected Quinn to suck?

    My how things change...

    @lumbergh said:

    So now you expected Quinn to suck?

    My how things change...

    No you fucking dipshit.

    I EXPECTED Derek Anderson to not suck after 25+ games.

    I EXPECTED Anderson to have bad outings for his first few games. I ALSO expected Quinn to have bad outings just as I expected Charlie Frye, and every other NEW QB who comes into the league to struggle.

    I expect you to not be such a dumbass, but that's basically impossible for you.

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

  • @lumbergh said:

    So now you expected Quinn to suck?

    My how things change...

    No you fucking dipshit.

    I EXPECTED Derek Anderson to not suck after 25+ games.

    I EXPECTED Anderson to have bad outings for his first few games. I ALSO expected Quinn to have bad outings just as I expected Charlie Frye, and every other NEW QB who comes into the league to struggle.

    I expect you to not be such a dumbass, but that's basically impossible for you.

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

    @lemosley01 said:

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

    No, I didn't say "nothing's changed". I said "my how things change"

    Remember, Quinn was supposed to be this polished QB who was accurate with short passes, who was a great leader and who made the players around him better and had a year and a half to learn the speed of the NFL game.

    So what happened to that?

  • So what happened to that?

    He had a really bad quarter. That's what happened.

    Sorta like DA's quarter+ in which he threw an INT and couldn't manage to move quickly enough to execute a basic handoff.

    Nothing more. Nothing less.

  • @lumbergh said:

    So now you expected Quinn to suck?

    My how things change...

    No you fucking dipshit.

    I EXPECTED Derek Anderson to not suck after 25+ games.

    I EXPECTED Anderson to have bad outings for his first few games. I ALSO expected Quinn to have bad outings just as I expected Charlie Frye, and every other NEW QB who comes into the league to struggle.

    I expect you to not be such a dumbass, but that's basically impossible for you.

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

    @lemosley01 said:

    I expect you to not be such a dumbass, but that's basically impossible for you.

    😳

    Why in the world would you expect lumbnuts not to be a dumb ass?

    😐

  • @greythan said:

    The season is over. Not that there was much hope going into Sunday, but coming out... the season is over.

    So, there is no QB controversy in Cleveland for these last 5 games. Its Quinn's season to examine him as a possible solution at the QB position.

    Tell that to Romeo.

    For every game from here on out that Romeo remains the coach, the fans will disconnect further and further with this regime and ownership.

    Not only does Romeo need to be fired, but Lerner needs to sell the team, and Savagina also needs to be fired.

    You have to hold people accountable. 4 years and no improvement is FAILURE.

    @pl4tinum said:

    Tell that to Romeo.

    For every game from here on out that Romeo remains the coach, the fans will disconnect further and further with this regime and ownership.

    Not only does Romeo need to be fired, but Lerner needs to sell the team, and Savagina also needs to be fired.

    You have to hold people accountable. 4 years and no improvement is FAILURE.

    I agree on all counts...

  • @lemosley01 said:

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

    No, I didn't say "nothing's changed". I said "my how things change"

    Remember, Quinn was supposed to be this polished QB who was accurate with short passes, who was a great leader and who made the players around him better and had a year and a half to learn the speed of the NFL game.

    So what happened to that?

    @lumbergh said:

    No, I didn't say "nothing's changed". I said "my how things change"

    Remember, Quinn was supposed to be this polished QB who was accurate with short passes, who was a great leader and who made the players around him better and had a year and a half to learn the speed of the NFL game.

    So what happened to that?

    I'm not even going to TRY to argue semantics with you. You're so fucking Retarded you won't understand how you question incited my response.

    Once again, set yourself on fire. Please.

    I really hope you didn't actually have a kid; the world doesn't need more dumbasses running around in it.

  • I think Lumburgh uses his "jump to conclusions" floormat when posting responses on here.

  • I can see Lum and Lum jr. wearing their DA jerseys in the back yard throwing the football around now....throwing passes 5 ft over each others heads or drilling them into the dirt 5 yds in front of each other...such a visual.

  • Maybe Crennel was day dreaming about pulled pork b-b-q, got confused and in the orgasmic haze pulled BQ instead?

    It's a theory. 😳

  • Maybe Crennel was day dreaming about pulled pork b-b-q, got confused and in the orgasmic haze pulled BQ instead?

    It's a theory. 😳

    @born2blitz said:

    Maybe Crennel was day dreaming about pulled pork b-b-q, got confused and in the orgasmic haze pulled BQ instead?

    It's a theory. 😳

    😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆

    A completely plausible explanation.

  • I have said time and again that I don't believe DA is the QB of the future for the Browns. I wanted to give him a chance....but I just didn't see it.

    Yesterday, BQ was quite frankly terrible. He didn't finish on drives....and then threw a terrible INT to a DE. The INT in front of BE was in part BE's fault....but at the same time...I don't think he had good enough position that BQ should have thrown the ball in the first place. Add that to the fact he was playing with a broken finger (tip of his index finger) that is one of the two 'guiding' fingers when passing the ball....and you have to see it likely wasn't going to get any better for him. Especially with the lack of concentration and enthusiasm demonstrated by the WR corp.

    Basically, it was going downhill for BQ in a hurry.

    I believe pulling him was actually the right thing to do. It was a chance to give the offense a spark. It was a wake-up call. It was what should have happened several times earlier in the year with BQ off the bench. Unfortunately it never happened then...and this time it didn't work! DA came in and proceeded to prove to everyone why he was sent to the bench in the first place. (did anyone else notice BE get laid out by DA almost immediately?)

    BQ should be healthy (it generally takes 2 weeks for those fractures to be pain free) by next week. He should start.

    With that said, Braylon Edwards should NOT start. He should be benched and let Sanders/Steptoe/Cribbs/Stallworth be the WR's...maybe even activate Rucker and/or Hubbard. They may or may not be the answer...but BE is DEFINITELY part of the problem.

    Lewis looked solid.

    Harrison played well.

    Cribbs is still a beast.

    The OL did it's job.

    Neither QB had a great day...but BE and K2 did little if anything to help them....and BE did more to HURT them than he did good. It is time he is accountable and rides the pine. The year is done...so let's see if we can replace sir drop-o-matic!!!

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    I believe pulling him was actually the right thing to do. It was a chance to give the offense a spark.

    No it wasn't the right thing to do. You're 4-6, losing at home. You need to see what Quinn can do for the rest of these games. All RAC did was show he has no idea WTF he is doing. You don't yank the kid when all season DA has sucked and never got pulled.

    Stupid decision. If he did not yank DA during his putrid performances he should not have yanked Quinn during his.

    Made absolutely no sense. Quinn sucked ass again. No question. But until you know what you have you let him play through it.

    How do we know if he is the QB of the future if we don't play him?

  • @lemosley01 said:

    You're right. Nothing's changed. Please set yourself on fire.

    No, I didn't say "nothing's changed". I said "my how things change"

    Remember, Quinn was supposed to be this polished QB who was accurate with short passes, who was a great leader and who made the players around him better and had a year and a half to learn the speed of the NFL game.

    So what happened to that?

    @lumbergh said:

    No, I didn't say "nothing's changed". I said "my how things change"

    Remember, Quinn was supposed to be this polished QB who was accurate with short passes, who was a great leader and who made the players around him better and had a year and a half to learn the speed of the NFL game.

    So what happened to that?

    Seems to me you should be wondering what happened to DA's arm winning games for the Browns.

    We would not be seeing Quinn if DA was not such fooking choke artist. Your boy is to blame for his own benching, nobody else.