Skip to content

Which Game?

The Browns Board
23 16 2.0k
  • I will be going to see the browns beat the bengals in cincinnati in december its been a few years since ive been to a game so i may grab pickup seats for a game in cleveland as well if things start getting loud and proud...

    Otherwise even though i said i wasnt going to get the sunday ticket this year i already have and will be watching in big screen HD from the comfort of home..you guys didnt think i really meant it when i said no sunday ticket this year did you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @gips said:

    I will be going to see the browns beat the bengals in cincinnati in december its been a few years since ive been to a game so i may grab pickup seats for a game in cleveland as well if things start getting loud and proud...

    Otherwise even though i said i wasnt going to get the sunday ticket this year i already have and will be watching in big screen HD from the comfort of home..you guys didnt think i really meant it when i said no sunday ticket this year did you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I say that every year but yet I still have it! I did get rid of the baseball package though!

  • I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

  • Yeah, the idea that we have figured out how to beat the Steelers is lunacy. The Steelers are a better team and that will be straightforwardly evident until we can consistently have a better record. Having a better record at the end of this coming year wouldn't even be enough by itself since I'm sure the Steelers have a tougher schedule.

  • I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

    Rorbotron said:

    I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

    If I was you, I would be more worried about that 6 game losing streak your about to have at the beginning of the season then what a few Browns fans are talking about.

  • We have a big Tailgate Party planned for the Jets game. I also like Opening day as the stadium is more colorful with chicks wearing tube-tops and tank-tops, as the year progresses it's just fat grey haired men surrounding the sight lines.

    @atenears said:

    We have a big Tailgate Party planned for the Jets game. I also like Opening day as the stadium is more colorful with chicks wearing tube-tops and tank-tops, as the year progresses it's just fat grey haired men surrounding the sight lines.

    I was gonna come up for opening day, but maybe i should wait until I blend in more. Oh hell Im coming anyway optimism at its highest, packed stadium, rowdie crowd, and tube tops.

  • I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

    Rorbotron said:

    I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

    Every trend has to have a beginning right

  • Probably the home opener....it rarely gets better than a home opener....new season, new chance.

    After that...

    I get fired up for them all.

    Right now I plan on going to KC, Cincy, Atl, NE, NYJ, Pitt.....I am debating on going to Tampa to see that game or go to Chicago with my wife who has a conference in Chicago that weekend....Probably opt for Chicago...I'll be ready for a cooler lake breeze by that time, and I love Chicago....might be my favorite American city......and I have been to Tampa a million times....almost like a 2nd home.

  • Probably the home opener....it rarely gets better than a home opener....new season, new chance.

    After that...

    I get fired up for them all.

    Right now I plan on going to KC, Cincy, Atl, NE, NYJ, Pitt.....I am debating on going to Tampa to see that game or go to Chicago with my wife who has a conference in Chicago that weekend....Probably opt for Chicago...I'll be ready for a cooler lake breeze by that time, and I love Chicago....might be my favorite American city......and I have been to Tampa a million times....almost like a 2nd home.

    @ballpeen said:

    Probably the home opener....it rarely gets better than a home opener....new season, new chance.

    After that...

    I get fired up for them all.

    Right now I plan on going to KC, Cincy, Atl, NE, NYJ, Pitt.....I am debating on going to Tampa to see that game or go to Chicago with my wife who has a conference in Chicago that weekend....Probably opt for Chicago...I'll be ready for a cooler lake breeze by that time, and I love Chicago....might be my favorite American city......and I have been to Tampa a million times....almost like a 2nd home.

    My favorite american city is Cleveland, OH! The only place I have ever been where I can spend days on end partying anjd watching my teams while constantly surrounded by nothing but beer and rock and roll music! Cleveland really does rock!

  • Rorbotron said:

    I don't intend to only post when it's Steeler related but I'm gonna. Why does everyone believe they've formulated this elaborate scheme to bring down the Steelers every time the two teams meet? Pittsburgh had a bad game, hell a bad season if you consider their ridiculous losing streak. Do you honestly believe that will continue to ring true considering the current history between the two teams? Yes the Browns and the Steelers for that matter really get up for the AFC North matchups but the Browns did not "figure out a way to beat the Steelers" they just beat the Steelers. Typically if you have something "figured out" it happens with a great deal of regularity no?

    EDIT: Although if you had to pick a game I'd probably pick one in the middle of the season because that should be when everyone is settled under the new regime.

    If I was you, I would be more worried about that 6 game losing streak your about to have at the beginning of the season then what a few Browns fans are talking about.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    If I was you, I would be more worried about that 6 game losing streak your about to have at the beginning of the season then what a few Browns fans are talking about.

    You really don't understand the concept of a conditional suspension do you? How many times have we been over this? and last I checked we have 3 other more than capable QB's on the roster until he returns to the field. Pavo yes I won't disagree on that front but do you honestly believe that time is now? Seriously? I'm just amused by the overly confident state of the current Browns fan base. The Steelers had a bad run last season and the Browns capitalized. Kudos. However the team if anything is going to be stronger this season, yes even without Holmes. Big Ben will serve is 4 games and it will be business as usual. I'd guess a 2-2 record heading in to week 6. Any better and I'll be thrilled.

    And FYI. It's "If I WERE you" but you knew that right?

  • The Atlanta Falcons are the only team I've never seen in person, so I'm excited about that one.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    If I was you, I would be more worried about that 6 game losing streak your about to have at the beginning of the season then what a few Browns fans are talking about.

    You really don't understand the concept of a conditional suspension do you? How many times have we been over this? and last I checked we have 3 other more than capable QB's on the roster until he returns to the field. Pavo yes I won't disagree on that front but do you honestly believe that time is now? Seriously? I'm just amused by the overly confident state of the current Browns fan base. The Steelers had a bad run last season and the Browns capitalized. Kudos. However the team if anything is going to be stronger this season, yes even without Holmes. Big Ben will serve is 4 games and it will be business as usual. I'd guess a 2-2 record heading in to week 6. Any better and I'll be thrilled.

    And FYI. It's "If I WERE you" but you knew that right?

    Rorbotron said:

    Big Ben will serve is 4 games and it will be business as usual. d.

    And FYI. It's "If I WERE you" but you knew that right?

    FYI. It's "HIS 4 games" but that's what you meant right?

    I had to do it, you asked for it

  • Steelers (both).

    After those Jets (home) and Miami (away) in no particular order.

  • the season opener. i want to see how everything that was put together during the off-season looks during a game that counts.

  • a little off the wall, but week 12 against Carolina. I live about 15 minutes from bank of america stadium and have to hear Panthers all day every day. My brother is a panthers fan as well as many of my friends, so I'll be making a bunch of crazy bets i'm sure. I'm hopefully going to make it up there for the game with my brother.

  • Rorbotron said:

    Big Ben will serve is 4 games and it will be business as usual. d.

    And FYI. It's "If I WERE you" but you knew that right?

    FYI. It's "HIS 4 games" but that's what you meant right?

    I had to do it, you asked for it

    nmills said:

    FYI. It's "HIS 4 games" but that's what you meant right?

    I had to do it, you asked for it

    ha yea it's all good. Obvious typo tho.