Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Cleveland Browns
-
-
Cleveland Browns Draft Grades Video
Good Evening Browns Fans!! I appreciate the support that I've been getting from thebrownsboard.com and other Browns fans!
You guys rock! Here's a video of how I graded the Browns draft!
Thanks again and Enjoy,
Emory
Good Evening Browns Fans!! I appreciate the support that I've been getting from thebrownsboard.com and other Browns fans!
You guys rock! Here's a video of how I graded the Browns draft!
Thanks again and Enjoy,
Emory
Not a bad assessment. Until Ward proves otherwise, he will have that injury thing hanging over his head. I think he will prove he was worth the #38.
-
Good Evening Browns Fans!! I appreciate the support that I've been getting from thebrownsboard.com and other Browns fans!
You guys rock! Here's a video of how I graded the Browns draft!
Thanks again and Enjoy,
Emory
Not a bad assessment. Until Ward proves otherwise, he will have that injury thing hanging over his head. I think he will prove he was worth the #38.
-
Nice report....thanks
-
The guy seemed to swallow half his words: ENUNCIATE
-
The guy seemed to swallow half his words: ENUNCIATE
The guy seemed to swallow half his words: ENUNCIATE
I think he just needed to slow down a bit. He talked fast!
-
The guy seemed to swallow half his words: ENUNCIATE
The guy seemed to swallow half his words: ENUNCIATE
I think your ears are slurred.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login