Is Phil Savage the Main problem
-
I wish you could have heard Bill Polian on the NFL network on the talent of the Cleveland Browns.....flies in the face of everything you say Rich...I respect BP's opinion.
Solon you are a good football guy and likely would be much better GM than Sewage. If we had drafted some of the guys you wanted the Browns would be a better team than they are now. If they had drafted the guys I wanted they would be the best team in the AFC. What do you expect Bill Polian a great GM to say about Sewage. That he is is odorific? Heck no .......he is going to say he has done a good job. It helps Indy get an easy win every two years against the Browns. Professional courtesy it is called! Better licking your chops and loving the ability to wockersnock the team whenever they play.
Hopefully, you will come around to my view on Sewage after the Browns have seven losing seasons in nine years under his Stearage!
I give up on Masters...he will never be objective......... he is still defending Sewages keeping Willie Green and Cutch getting Andruzzi and FAT Ted and Baxter. The worst the dumping Henry and Crocker and Boden and Stewart and Lehan to build that awesome secondary we have!.........not to mention giving one and two pick for Quinn and NOT drafting Peterson!...........even now the Edwards pick does not look so good..but we got one dimensional Wimbley which I so kindly pointed out two years ago when you both said he was the next coming of Lawrence Taylor
Solon you are a good football guy and likely would be much better GM than Sewage. If we had drafted some of the guys you wanted the Browns would be a better team than they are now. If they had drafted the guys I wanted they would be the best team in the AFC. What do you expect Bill Polian a great GM to say about Sewage. That he is is odorific? Heck no .......he is going to say he has done a good job. It helps Indy get an easy win every two years against the Browns. Professional courtesy it is called! Better licking your chops and loving the ability to wockersnock the team whenever they play.
Hopefully, you will come around to my view on Sewage after the Browns have seven losing seasons in nine years under his Stearage!
I give up on Masters...he will never be objective......... he is still defending Sewages keeping Willie Green and Cutch getting Andruzzi and FAT Ted and Baxter. The worst the dumping Henry and Crocker and Boden and Stewart and Lehan to build that awesome secondary we have!.........not to mention giving one and two pick for Quinn and NOT drafting Peterson!...........even now the Edwards pick does not look so good..but we got one dimensional Wimbley which I so kindly pointed out two years ago when you both said he was the next coming of Lawrence Taylor
Rich that was said so eloquently, we need to accept that Lerner is the owner and then start removing and replacing the peices right after that. Who are the current GM's worth looking at? Is there a real football guy out there to assist Lerner in making football decisions? It is obvious that Lerner would benefit from this.
-
I wish you could have heard Bill Polian on the NFL network on the talent of the Cleveland Browns.....flies in the face of everything you say Rich...I respect BP's opinion.
Solon you are a good football guy and likely would be much better GM than Sewage. If we had drafted some of the guys you wanted the Browns would be a better team than they are now. If they had drafted the guys I wanted they would be the best team in the AFC. What do you expect Bill Polian a great GM to say about Sewage. That he is is odorific? Heck no .......he is going to say he has done a good job. It helps Indy get an easy win every two years against the Browns. Professional courtesy it is called! Better licking your chops and loving the ability to wockersnock the team whenever they play.
Hopefully, you will come around to my view on Sewage after the Browns have seven losing seasons in nine years under his Stearage!
I give up on Masters...he will never be objective......... he is still defending Sewages keeping Willie Green and Cutch getting Andruzzi and FAT Ted and Baxter. The worst the dumping Henry and Crocker and Boden and Stewart and Lehan to build that awesome secondary we have!.........not to mention giving one and two pick for Quinn and NOT drafting Peterson!...........even now the Edwards pick does not look so good..but we got one dimensional Wimbley which I so kindly pointed out two years ago when you both said he was the next coming of Lawrence Taylor
I give up on Masters...he will never be objective......... he is still defending Sewages keeping Willie Green and Cutch getting Andruzzi and FAT Ted and Baxter. The worst the dumping Henry and Crocker and Boden and Stewart and Lehan to build that awesome secondary we have!.........not to mention giving one and two pick for Quinn and NOT drafting Peterson!...........even now the Edwards pick does not look so good..but we got one dimensional Wimbley which I so kindly pointed out two years ago when you both said he was the next coming of Lawrence Taylor
You mean like you are still upset Savage didn't get P. Bowlware, trade away his draft for Troy Smith, and draft Mo Clarrett? Green, kept for one year and of course you gave him a shot under a new coach.
I never defended or complained about Cutch. He was a body and needed.
Andruzzi played well for one year. He was a stop gap (and likely someone RAC asked for)
Ted was a risk and another probably asked for by RAC. Who else was floating out there as a proven NT at the time?
Henry?
You mean the guy who said he walked because of how Davis treated him and Savage did first try to sign? Yeah, how you like to leave that out. This is th same Henry who gets burned each week at least once and DAL went out and got Pacman to replace.I'll take Shaun Rogers over Boden any day of the week.
Nothing wrong with that move to jump up and get Quinn. Hell, he followed your belief Rich.
I will take Thomas any day too over Peterson. Because 5 years from now, Thomas is far more likely to be playing at the same high level, while AD is reduced to what LT and other great backs turn into after 6 years in the NFL.
And PA-LEASE, no one said Wimbley was the next coming of Taylor. Lack of other moves is a lack of coaching. Maybe they should have taken the guy you prefered for that roll, Lawson. How is he doing again?
Talk about lack of abjectivity........Tell me again how Saban and Nolan will turn around MIA and SF faster than Savage in CLE, will ya?
As to Polian, he didn't comment on Savage, he commented on the talent level on CLE. So he could have easily said CLE was behind on or lacking talent.
-
I wish you could have heard Bill Polian on the NFL network on the talent of the Cleveland Browns.....flies in the face of everything you say Rich...I respect BP's opinion.
Polian is a coffee fetcher and knows nothing....lol. Wish I still had satellite for NFL network. I'll have to see if it is online.
You are right, BP knows his stuff. Talent is not the issue in CLE. Coaching is.
Masters said:
Polian is a coffee fetcher and knows nothing....lol. Wish I still had satellite for NFL network. I'll have to see if it is online.You are right, BP knows his stuff. Talent is not the issue in CLE. Coaching is.
I couldn't agree more................Polian may be the best in the business and coaching is the issue.
-
I give up on Masters...he will never be objective......... he is still defending Sewages keeping Willie Green and Cutch getting Andruzzi and FAT Ted and Baxter. The worst the dumping Henry and Crocker and Boden and Stewart and Lehan to build that awesome secondary we have!.........not to mention giving one and two pick for Quinn and NOT drafting Peterson!...........even now the Edwards pick does not look so good..but we got one dimensional Wimbley which I so kindly pointed out two years ago when you both said he was the next coming of Lawrence Taylor
You mean like you are still upset Savage didn't get P. Bowlware, trade away his draft for Troy Smith, and draft Mo Clarrett? Green, kept for one year and of course you gave him a shot under a new coach.
I never defended or complained about Cutch. He was a body and needed.
Andruzzi played well for one year. He was a stop gap (and likely someone RAC asked for)
Ted was a risk and another probably asked for by RAC. Who else was floating out there as a proven NT at the time?
Henry?
You mean the guy who said he walked because of how Davis treated him and Savage did first try to sign? Yeah, how you like to leave that out. This is th same Henry who gets burned each week at least once and DAL went out and got Pacman to replace.I'll take Shaun Rogers over Boden any day of the week.
Nothing wrong with that move to jump up and get Quinn. Hell, he followed your belief Rich.
I will take Thomas any day too over Peterson. Because 5 years from now, Thomas is far more likely to be playing at the same high level, while AD is reduced to what LT and other great backs turn into after 6 years in the NFL.
And PA-LEASE, no one said Wimbley was the next coming of Taylor. Lack of other moves is a lack of coaching. Maybe they should have taken the guy you prefered for that roll, Lawson. How is he doing again?
Talk about lack of abjectivity........Tell me again how Saban and Nolan will turn around MIA and SF faster than Savage in CLE, will ya?
As to Polian, he didn't comment on Savage, he commented on the talent level on CLE. So he could have easily said CLE was behind on or lacking talent.
Masters said:
You mean like you are still upset Savage didn't get P. Bowlware, trade away his draft for Troy Smith, and draft Mo Clarrett?
Green, kept for one year and of course you gave him a shot under a new coach.
I never defended or complained about Cutch. He was a body and needed.
Andruzzi played well for one year. He was a stop gap (and likely someone RAC asked for)
Ted was a risk and another probably asked for by RAC. Who else was floating out there as a proven NT at the time?
Henry?
You mean the guy who said he walked because of how Davis treated him and Savage did first try to sign? Yeah, how you like to leave that out. This is th same Henry who gets burned each week at least once and DAL went out and got Pacman to replace.I'll take Shaun Rogers over Boden any day of the week.
Nothing wrong with that move to jump up and get Quinn. Hell, he followed your belief Rich.
I will take Thomas any day too over Peterson. Because 5 years from now, Thomas is far more likely to be playing at the same high level, while AD is reduced to what LT and other great backs turn into after 6 years in the NFL.
And PA-LEASE, no one said Wimbley was the next coming of Taylor. Lack of other moves is a lack of coaching. Maybe they should have taken the guy you prefered for that roll, Lawson. How is he doing again?
Talk about lack of abjectivity........Tell me again how Saban and Nolan will turn around MIA and SF faster than Savage in CLE, will ya?
As to Polian, he didn't comment on Savage, he commented on the talent level on CLE. So he could have easily said CLE was behind on or lacking talent.
Maybe rich is still mad at Savage for not trading up and picking Alex Smith.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login