Skip to content

2010 Predictions

College Football Forum
12 8 2.5k
  • Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    Hopefully the Buckeyes, Im really liking Pitt though, I think they'll surprise some people

    How do you like it down in Alabama? Im going to be moving there in the next few months

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    Hopefully the Buckeyes, Im really liking Pitt though, I think they'll surprise some people

    How do you like it down in Alabama? Im going to be moving there in the next few months

    nmills said:

    Hopefully the Buckeyes, Im really liking Pitt though, I think they'll surprise some people

    How do you like it down in Alabama? Im going to be moving there in the next few months

    Sorry for the long delay man, I love it down here , it i way to hot though. 96 in May. Where abouts you moving too man?

  • Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

    @emerckx69 said:

    SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

    I see LSU taking over the SEC again this year.

  • Outside Decatur, I've been down a few times and it was miserably hot a bunch of cotton fields and dirt roads. Haha needless to say im not to excited about the move wish it was more Southern Alabama

  • Outside Decatur, I've been down a few times and it was miserably hot a bunch of cotton fields and dirt roads. Haha needless to say im not to excited about the move wish it was more Southern Alabama

    nmills said:

    Outside Decatur, I've been down a few times and it was miserably hot a bunch of cotton fields and dirt roads. Haha needless to say im not to excited about the move wish it was more Southern Alabama

    I live in Dothan which is about and hour or so from Panama City. All I know is that property taxes down here are dirt cheap, so enjoy that if you bought a house.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

    SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

    @emerckx69 said:

    SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

    Well, they lost Cody, McClain, Jackson, and Arenas, but they're also getting Dont'a Hightower back from injury, and Marcel Dareus should be even more of a beast this year.

    I think they'll be very good, but they'll need some more help from the other side of the ball. Greg McElroy and Julio Jones need to step up big.

  • If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Alabama as well. Even though, as a UT student and fan, I'm contractually obligated to hate Nick Saban, he does run a great program.

    Dennis

  • Of course no one else but the Buckeyes, they should be in the top 2

  • Really hoping the Buckeyes have a good season this year. I'd love to see them take another title.

    I'll also enjoy seeing them totally whomp Toledo! GO BG! 😉

    -Jenn

  • buckeyes vs boise st.... Buckeyes Win BIG Boise is MASSIVELY overrated with a crap schedule... i mean the toughest team they play is VT? scary......

    I want to see My Buckeyes play Alabama...... they need to redeem themselves against the SEC.