Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 5.9 Cummins

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 5.9 Cummins

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
3 Posts 3 Posters 861 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just bought this truck and I love it. I have always wanted a Diesel engine, and the 5.9 Cummins is a pretty strong Engine. Does anyone on here have one, that can share some info on what to expect from it, or any recomendations for proformance enhancement?

    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Pumpkin Eater P
      • 4k Posts
      • 297 Reputation
      P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't know, but Allpar.com will have some good info and even some forums to talk to other owners.

      :neutral_face:
      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

        I just bought this truck and I love it. I have always wanted a Diesel engine, and the 5.9 Cummins is a pretty strong Engine. Does anyone on here have one, that can share some info on what to expect from it, or any recomendations for proformance enhancement?

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @cambridgeho said:

        I just bought this truck and I love it. I have always wanted a Diesel engine, and the 5.9 Cummins is a pretty strong Engine. Does anyone on here have one, that can share some info on what to expect from it, or any recomendations for proformance enhancement?

        I had one, but I was a bit negligent on my maintenance. See what I mean:

        old-yellow-dilapidated_~u19328979.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate