Skip to content

McCoy Just a Backup?

The Browns Board
31 21 3.9k
  • Im ok with any "Real McCoy" as long as it does not refer to the German Dance band !

  • Well, here is a photo of the REAL McCoys. The ones involved in the feud with the Hatfields:

    Hatfield%202.jpg

  • And here were their "playmates", the Hatfields:

    hatfield-mccoy-feud.jpg

  • both of which could draw their family trees without lifting the pen off of the paper. I know because I've seen it.

  • He's a 3rd round QB that was taken in a weak QB class, of course he could be a career backup, but to assume he is going to be when he hasn't stepped foot in training camp is stupid.

    I agree with Mudrat, this is just something to write about, nothing more.

    @next2nothing said:

    He's a 3rd round QB that was taken in a weak QB class, of course he could be a career backup, but to assume he is going to be when he hasn't stepped foot in training camp is stupid.

    I agree with Mudrat, this is just something to write about, nothing more.

    Perfect Analysis!

  • @daddybull1 said:

    Gipper, I graduated high school in 62... I must have seen every episode of the real McCoys...

    BTW, the saying "The Real McCoy" came from the bootlegging days... A guy named McCoy made some kick ass hooch..Most bootleggers tried to copy his recipe but couldn't.... When you got a bottle of his stuff it was said to be the real McCoy...

    Thats the honest to gods truth-----I think...........

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    I had a long list of family members who worked for the railroad, and I always heard to was about some oil can or something or another that was invented by a guy named McCoy. Lot's of copies were made, but the engineers wanted to be sure to get the real McCoy because it worked best.

    I know somebody who makes some sweet corn liquor that is the Real McCoy.

    @ballpeen said:

    I had a long list of family members who worked for the railroad, and I always heard to was about some oil can or something or another that was invented by a guy named McCoy. Lot's of copies were made, but the engineers wanted to be sure to get the real McCoy because it worked best.

    I know somebody who makes some sweet corn liquor that is the Real McCoy.

    I am not sure where the Real McCoy stated but I have tasted that liquor and it is The Real McCoy

  • it is believed the Browns will heavily scout what is expected to be, a rich quarterback draft in 2011.

  • There's a pole on ClevelandBrowns.com between all the rookies who's jersey will you be wearing come opening day, Colt McCoy is winning by a large margain at 50%....scary

  • He's a QB drafted on a team who hasn't had one in more years then I can remember.

    Until some QB comes in and gets a stranglehold on the position, every new QB drafted is going to be BMOC.