What is going on ?
-
Somebody needs to get mad, Brown needs to lay into his team. I wanna see Lebron get fired up and get a technical, get this team fired up
-
It's over tonight.....we need to win on the road
-
Hickson, Varejao, James, West, Parker is the lineup that should be in. They cant run with us
-
There is no god damn heart in this team. Where the F&^k is the team that played all year. Truley bad basketball, not as bad as the Hawks, but bad. If we get swept by the Celtics, bet your ass Lebron is thinking about leaving. I dont want it to happen but it just feels like thats what is going to happen.
-
swept? we have won 2 games.. I totally agree it seems like we have no heart. but that said, what happened to our fans?! The crowd wasn't ever in the game! The celtics didn't pull away until late 3rd quarter. If we win at Boston I like our chances in game 7.. But we need to actually run plays on offense and hold our ground on defense under the basket..
-
No Hickson and West today instead we get Z and Boobie, Mike Browns a genious.
It hurts less when we dont make the playoffs
-
I'm not a big basketball fan, but I'm not surprised by this. Typical Cleveland choking when the games really count. Lebron looked like shit. The team played with no heart. I don't blame the fans. They are sick of this bullshit. In the playoffs, best record in the NBA and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee.
-
Bad coaching is magnified in the playoffs.
As long as we have Brown and this team, we are going to win in the regular season and struggle in the playoffs because playoffs require good coaching. You can't just street ball your way though games.
I wonder if the problem is James likes Brown as his coach and doesn't want him canned.
I have a feeling if we don't pull this out, James is leaving for another team so we might as well dump Brown ASAP so James can use that as an excuse if he wishes.
It also will help to have a name in place to help us attract other top players.....who am I kidding...if James isn't here, other top players aren't going to want to come to Cleveland...that arena will be like the old Arena days with 2,000 people cheering Luther Rackley.
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
-
Bad coaching is magnified in the playoffs.
As long as we have Brown and this team, we are going to win in the regular season and struggle in the playoffs because playoffs require good coaching. You can't just street ball your way though games.
I wonder if the problem is James likes Brown as his coach and doesn't want him canned.
I have a feeling if we don't pull this out, James is leaving for another team so we might as well dump Brown ASAP so James can use that as an excuse if he wishes.
It also will help to have a name in place to help us attract other top players.....who am I kidding...if James isn't here, other top players aren't going to want to come to Cleveland...that arena will be like the old Arena days with 2,000 people cheering Luther Rackley.
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
Bad coaching is magnified in the playoffs.
As long as we have Brown and this team, we are going to win in the regular season and struggle in the playoffs because playoffs require good coaching. You can't just street ball your way though games.
I wonder if the problem is James likes Brown as his coach and doesn't want him canned.
I have a feeling if we don't pull this out, James is leaving for another team so we might as well dump Brown ASAP so James can use that as an excuse if he wishes.
It also will help to have a name in place to help us attract other top players.....who am I kidding...if James isn't here, other top players aren't going to want to come to Cleveland...that arena will be like the old Arena days with 2,000 people cheering Luther Rackley.
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
Well, lets look at the bright side. Browns Training Camp starts in a little over 2 months!
-
Bad coaching is magnified in the playoffs.
As long as we have Brown and this team, we are going to win in the regular season and struggle in the playoffs because playoffs require good coaching. You can't just street ball your way though games.
I wonder if the problem is James likes Brown as his coach and doesn't want him canned.
I have a feeling if we don't pull this out, James is leaving for another team so we might as well dump Brown ASAP so James can use that as an excuse if he wishes.
It also will help to have a name in place to help us attract other top players.....who am I kidding...if James isn't here, other top players aren't going to want to come to Cleveland...that arena will be like the old Arena days with 2,000 people cheering Luther Rackley.
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
The problem with that is that such teams will not have the big money to pay James. We are one of the few teams with both a cast and money to help James. Instead of us being worried about James leaving us - It is him who should be thinking if all the glitz, glam and money of NY can get him a championship. And will the NY crowd be patient enough ? 3 seasons and they will be in the same situation as us. Unless they can break the bank to get Josh Howard also; I dont see NY winning Le Bron or not.
-
I am just fearful that James wants his titles and he comes to the realization it is going to be easier for him to go to a team with the parts in place, only in need of him, then it is for the Cavs to rebuild around James.
The problem with that is that such teams will not have the big money to pay James. We are one of the few teams with both a cast and money to help James. Instead of us being worried about James leaving us - It is him who should be thinking if all the glitz, glam and money of NY can get him a championship. And will the NY crowd be patient enough ? 3 seasons and they will be in the same situation as us. Unless they can break the bank to get Josh Howard also; I dont see NY winning Le Bron or not.
The problem with that is that such teams will not have the big money to pay James. We are one of the few teams with both a cast and money to help James. Instead of us being worried about James leaving us - It is him who should be thinking if all the glitz, glam and money of NY can get him a championship. And will the NY crowd be patient enough ? 3 seasons and they will be in the same situation as us. Unless they can break the bank to get Josh Howard also; I dont see NY winning Le Bron or not.
Clearly you jest my friend...
Check his line-up for next year...
Tony Parker at the (1) wife wants to go to NYC career move....and Spurs will work something with Knicks and a third team to make it happen
Lebron at the (2)....I'll make this short...LEBRONOMICS $$$$$ (the Glam of NYC) enough said.
Gallo at the (3).....20 years old 6'10 and shoots crazy sick and has the Knick City Dancers on his speed dial..
D Lee at the (4) ....1st time All-Star automatic dble, dble every game..
C Bosh at (5).......Supersar status...center, can defend run the floor for a big and shoot parimeter....
I'd say that's a good line-up.
-
I was thinking more Da Bulls. Wade Lebron Bosh Rose Noah, that would be the team. It wont happen, but it could. I will still love the cavs the same, but wont get to see them on tv anymore. We still have 2 game to win so im not counting them out yet, but if we get beat in 6, bet your ass Lebron is Gone. I also think Danny Ferry would be gone too. Z, Shaq, Lebron, next year team could look pretty crazy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login