Raise your middle leg
-
I will watch, because as painful as it is to watch on Sunday, I am a loyal Browns fan and will continue to watch the travesty that is the Browns.
One of the main reasons to keep watching, is to hang out in the Tavern with all of my fellow Browns fans, commenting on anything and everything. Plus the use of chat sounds(Boooo) and the occaisonal boob pic makes Sundays bearable, even though the game is usuallly brutal to watch. Thanks to my fellow Tavernites for making Sundays enjoyable.

-
I dont want to watch but I prolly will.
After all I am a stupid browns fan.
-
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
-
I'll watch but I sold my ticket to the game. Somehow I still got face value too!
-
-
Yer damn right I'll be watching. It's football season and I'm a Browns fan.
-
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
Anderception
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
-
As a woman (with no proverbial middle leg) I will watch and support the browns as a loyal fan!!!
-
I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.
-
as usual every week this time, i can't wait for sunday!! nothing's changed for me, just the storyline.
-
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
Not gonna watch...? go back to fucking recess....punk bitch!
-
Anderception
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
Sorry Flugs,...I g=otta d a gree... Let's have a real solid convo. I say we beat Indy...right here right now!!!
-
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
-
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
There's the perfect answer right there.
If I had the money, the time off work and the liver capacity, I'd fly back to Cleveland and watch the team again this Sunday no problem. It was a long way to go for 6 points last weekend but it's still Browns ever day for me.
Howie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
