Skip to content

Raise your middle leg

The Browns Board
33 27 2.5k
  • @pl4tinum said:

    As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

    That's because you are a homosexual who lusts over Brady Quinn.

    @lumbergh said:

    That's because you are a homosexual who lusts over Brady Quinn.

    Get your towel ready your homesexual fanasties start again this weekend. It has been 3 games since he has started, you may need 2 towels. IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

  • I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.

  • Yer damn right I'll be watching. It's football season and I'm a Browns fan.

  • Im not going to watch this game until the very second it comes on then i will watch it this game cant be any more gut wrenching then the last one...

    Lums has got to be creaming all over himself his boy gets a last chance to save the day...🙂

  • I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?

    As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

    @pl4tinum said:

    Anderception

    That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.

    Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.

    - Tom F.

  • As a woman (with no proverbial middle leg) I will watch and support the browns as a loyal fan!!!

  • I'll still be watching. I'll just need more alcohol while doing so. Son of a bitch.

  • I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.

    @mark-o said:

    I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.

    lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

  • as usual every week this time, i can't wait for sunday!! nothing's changed for me, just the storyline.

  • Oh, I'll watch- but with Anderson tossing the rock, my bet is 5-11. And I won't boo the guy- he is better than Dorsey.

  • yup...5-11...Our last win comming against Cincitucky as long as Dumb Ass doesnt toss them the game....

  • I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?

    As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

    @pl4tinum said:

    I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?

    As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

    Not gonna watch...? go back to fucking recess....punk bitch!

  • @pl4tinum said:

    Anderception

    That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.

    Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.

    Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.

    - Tom F.

    Sorry Flugs,...I g=otta d a gree... Let's have a real solid convo. I say we beat Indy...right here right now!!!

  • I'll be watching to see DA put up 5 all star performances in a row when it no longer matters.

  • I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

  • I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    There's the perfect answer right there.

    If I had the money, the time off work and the liver capacity, I'd fly back to Cleveland and watch the team again this Sunday no problem. It was a long way to go for 6 points last weekend but it's still Browns ever day for me.

    Howie.

  • @mark-o said:

    I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.

    lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

    I watched the thursday nighter on the NFL.com stream that I've decided pretty much sucks. I watched the monday nighter on TV. And I watched Sunday's game on a blogger's stream which was actually pretty good quality.

  • I'll be rooting for the Browns to win out and end with a respectable record.

  • I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    Yes, like a train wreck. I just can't look away.

  • I have been a fan of Cleveland sports since I was born....44 years of the Indians/Cavs/Crusaders/Barons/Browns....and I have watched every single game I could of every single season for every single team during that time....and there have been far worse train wrecks than this.

    I don't see any reason to stop now!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!

    and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!