Raise your middle leg
-
Yer damn right I'll be watching. It's football season and I'm a Browns fan.
-
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
Anderception
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
-
As a woman (with no proverbial middle leg) I will watch and support the browns as a loyal fan!!!
-
I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.
-
as usual every week this time, i can't wait for sunday!! nothing's changed for me, just the storyline.
-
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?
As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.
Not gonna watch...? go back to fucking recess....punk bitch!
-
Anderception
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.
Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.
- Tom F.
Sorry Flugs,...I g=otta d a gree... Let's have a real solid convo. I say we beat Indy...right here right now!!!
-
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
-
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
There's the perfect answer right there.
If I had the money, the time off work and the liver capacity, I'd fly back to Cleveland and watch the team again this Sunday no problem. It was a long way to go for 6 points last weekend but it's still Browns ever day for me.
Howie.
-
lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?
I watched the thursday nighter on the NFL.com stream that I've decided pretty much sucks. I watched the monday nighter on TV. And I watched Sunday's game on a blogger's stream which was actually pretty good quality.
-
I'll be rooting for the Browns to win out and end with a respectable record.
-
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.
Yes, like a train wreck. I just can't look away.
-
I have been a fan of Cleveland sports since I was born....44 years of the Indians/Cavs/Crusaders/Barons/Browns....and I have watched every single game I could of every single season for every single team during that time....and there have been far worse train wrecks than this.
I don't see any reason to stop now!!!
GO BROWNS!!!
and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!
-
and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!
back to Scapoose!....FAST!
LOL.
For me it's not about who is at QB so much as Crennel is still at HC and Lerner ain't doing anything about it. By not firing him he's basically condoning poor coaching. Why not let Chud or someone else in the organization get some HCing experience for 5 games, the team is toast anyway.
I'm sure I'll end up watching... I just really don't feel like watching right now...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
