Skip to content

Raise your middle leg

The Browns Board
33 27 2.5k
  • @mark-o said:

    I'll be watching. Unlike Lumdick...I'm a Browns fan and I watch no matter who is at QB and I'll be rooting for us to win no matter who is playing QB.

    lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

    I watched the thursday nighter on the NFL.com stream that I've decided pretty much sucks. I watched the monday nighter on TV. And I watched Sunday's game on a blogger's stream which was actually pretty good quality.

  • I'll be rooting for the Browns to win out and end with a respectable record.

  • I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

    Yes, like a train wreck. I just can't look away.

  • I have been a fan of Cleveland sports since I was born....44 years of the Indians/Cavs/Crusaders/Barons/Browns....and I have watched every single game I could of every single season for every single team during that time....and there have been far worse train wrecks than this.

    I don't see any reason to stop now!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!

    and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

  • and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

    back to Scapoose!....FAST!

  • and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

    back to Scapoose!....FAST!

    @nickers said:

    and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

    back to Scapoose!....FAST!

    LOL.

    For me it's not about who is at QB so much as Crennel is still at HC and Lerner ain't doing anything about it. By not firing him he's basically condoning poor coaching. Why not let Chud or someone else in the organization get some HCing experience for 5 games, the team is toast anyway.

    I'm sure I'll end up watching... I just really don't feel like watching right now...

  • I can watch anything with the right amount of alcohol.

    I don't care what the situation is with the team, if there's a game on I'm gonna watch it. Whether we're a playoff contender, or we're winless, I will watch just because there's something about all those orange helmets running around on TV that I love.

    Football is the greatest sport ever invented, and I only get 16 chances a year to watch my team play.

  • I will watch and curse at some of the throws DA makes and go wow at the others. I will watch our porous secondary and zero pressure (yell at glee for Shaun rogers making a great play) unless we do an obvious overload blitz. I will watch our predictable play calling and anemic odd usage of Harrison and jamal run great some and tentative others.

    I will watch RAC and company and shake my head unless they have Giants Redux 2 moment. I will still watch and wonder about the Injury curse and think about all of the what ifs this season and next.

    I will still watch well because its football and its an Ohio team.

  • I'll watch the game. I always watch no matter the circumstance. It won't be pretty but i'm a homer. As WPB (i think) mentioned early, it has been worse. The biggest problem we have is we picked a guy to lead this team that just wasn't cut out to be a headcoach.

  • Im gonna watch it too .... i dont have anything better to do.