Skip to content

Interesting comment about TO

The Browns Board
11 11 1.6k
  • He also said

    Clint, SW Ohio 3:17 PM ET

    Josh you are the man I actually played against you in college and was amazed then and so happy you landed with my favorite team! Do you think the browns will add a vet. wo before the season?

    Josh Cribbs, Cleveland Browns

    Yes, definitely before the season. Sometime in training camp, we'll probably get a veteran receiver to go with our other weapons.

    I have been pretty vocal about needing a vet WR as we are thin and unstable at the position but I don't know how well TO would fit on this team

  • He also said

    Clint, SW Ohio 3:17 PM ET

    Josh you are the man I actually played against you in college and was amazed then and so happy you landed with my favorite team! Do you think the browns will add a vet. wo before the season?

    Josh Cribbs, Cleveland Browns

    Yes, definitely before the season. Sometime in training camp, we'll probably get a veteran receiver to go with our other weapons.

    I have been pretty vocal about needing a vet WR as we are thin and unstable at the position but I don't know how well TO would fit on this team

    @jnuh said:

    He also said

    Clint, SW Ohio 3:17 PM ET

    Josh you are the man I actually played against you in college and was amazed then and so happy you landed with my favorite team! Do you think the browns will add a vet. wo before the season?

    Josh Cribbs, Cleveland Browns

    Yes, definitely before the season. Sometime in training camp, we'll probably get a veteran receiver to go with our other weapons.

    I have been pretty vocal about needing a vet WR as we are thin and unstable at the position but I don't know how well TO would fit on this team

    Personally I dont care. If we shits the pants then we bench him if he plays well then we give him a better contract. If i was TO and my career was like this I would go to a tailor and ask him to stitch my mouth.

  • Hell NO, that dude is a CANCER everywhere he's been accept Buffalo..with good reason..getting out of there this year.

    An aged receiver with a massive ego and self esteem issues and the most self absorbed human being on the planet..NO THANK YOU..next please.

  • I don't think he will be a cancer. It's not like he's 25 anymore and on top of the world.

    Was he a cancer in Big D? I dont think so.

    Heckert will be the voice on this one though. If he comes into Berea it wil be because Heckert vouched for him.

    I think he helps in a major way (red zone targets are hard to come by), and I think we end up signing him.

  • TO is a NO NO...........Ten Foot Pole Rule applies here . per Grossi

  • The only way they would take a chance on TO is if Mangini had personally coached TO before so he actually knew him.

  • Long as we win we could have Ronald Mcdonald and slider out their catchin passes for all i care.

  • Browns GM: We Don’t Want Terrell Owens

    SportingNews 3 hours, 10 minutes ago

    Terrell Owens(notes) won’t be catching balls for the Cleveland Browns this season if general manager Tom Heckert has anything to do with it.

    Heckert told the Cleveland Plain Dealer that the Browns could be open to adding a veteran receiver before training camp, but Owens is “not on our radar.”

    "That’s not the direction we’re headed. There’s a lot of factors that go into that. I think at this stage of his career, this isn’t a place he’d be looking at. We don’t plan on talking to him,” Heckert said.

    Owens and Heckert were together in Philadelphia for the 2004 and ’05 seasons, according to the newspaper.

    Owens, who enters his 15th season as a pro, has played for four teams during his career. He started all 16 games for the Bills last season, finishing with 55 receptions for 829 yards and only five touchdowns.

  • What "talented" veteran receivers are even still available?

    Marvin Harrison? haha

    I still feel like WR is our biggest weakness. Massaquoi has potential to be our #1 and Robiskie was a wasted draft pick really. I understand Browns fans like him but in all honesty it's only because he played in Columbus. Cribbs is more of a WildDawg guy, and Cartlon Mitchell is only a rookie but in the long run he has potential.

  • xxxx then....mccoy was a wasted pick as well. what has he done yet? a third round QB never does crap in this league. why even take the flyer.

    fire everyone in the FO, coaches on up!

    friggin idiots.