I am sick of LeBron being called a quitter!
-
The young man's arm is hurt, & noticeably so.
Years ago, I was a 200 average bowler & 6 handicap golfer....All that went down the tubes when I attempted to play through the pain & numbness of a similar injury. I could pull something toward me, but I couldn't extend my arm or push. I gave up both sports when my performance dropped to a level I no longer deemed acceptable or fun. I mention this because I saw many similarities with LeBron & his arm...he drove left more often, dribbled left handed more often, was short & off to the right on free throws & jumpers, lost control while driving, passed weakly & inaccurately, didn't dunk with authority, didn't go for those half crazed blocks of his, yet could still "pull" in a few rebounds. Folks, he gave us what he had!!! I am absolutely disgusted that Mike Brown lacked the "balls" to pull LeBron so as to prevent further & more serious injury. I am MORE disgusted that "fans" he worked so hard for would turn on him so quickly. There is NO QUIT in LeBron James & I want him back in Cleveland. He wanted to win so badly that he opened himself up to criticism in his attempt to provide us with the Championship we so desperately want & need. If he stays, we'll get it. The injury was unfortunate, the timing of it was disastrous, but that's life. Let's be big enough to accept & understand that & to stand behind this young man who is a credit to Akron, Cleveland, & all of us, his fans.
Sorry for the rant, but what I have read recently is sickening & unfair.
Mike
-
If it his elbow was that bad he should of came out and said it rather then act like everything is ok. Espically if it would hinder his performance. Maybe he told Brown he was fine? Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky and after all this is over someone will be pissed off enough to bring it all to light for us. Until then we can only hope for the best.
-
If it his elbow was that bad he should of came out and said it rather then act like everything is ok. Espically if it would hinder his performance. Maybe he told Brown he was fine? Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky and after all this is over someone will be pissed off enough to bring it all to light for us. Until then we can only hope for the best.
If it his elbow was that bad he should of came out and said it rather then act like everything is ok. Espically if it would hinder his performance. Maybe he told Brown he was fine? Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky and after all this is over someone will be pissed off enough to bring it all to light for us. Until then we can only hope for the best.
LeBron is such a competitor that he would probably NEVER say anything, but those are some of the things a Coach HAS to notice & address. Brown has eyes.
Mike
-
Lebron changes the game in ways beside scoring, you have to let him play and hope good things happen. The Cavs couldn't beat the celtics without lebron. The fans are making it real easy for Lebron to say "They don't care about me in Cleveland, I am going to ...."
-
Either way it's a lose lose situtation for Lebron. If he say's he's hurt then it's an excuse. If he doesn't say anything, he knows he's leaving the table open for people to make assumptions and that's his own fault. Either way I just hope they fire Mike Brown come Monday.
-
-
-
Theres a very stromg possibility that LeBron & Dwayne Wade will be playing on the same team next year...
Could it be here, Chicago, Miami or for Michael Jordon????
Very interesting...
BTW, shouldn't this be on the Cavs Board not here on the Browns board... Just wondering???????????????
Peace
T.Dawg
-
Caught it over here---my bad....
Peace
T.Dawg
-
Theres a very stromg possibility that LeBron & Dwayne Wade will be playing on the same team next year...
Could it be here, Chicago, Miami or for Michael Jordon????
Very interesting...
BTW, shouldn't this be on the Cavs Board not here on the Browns board... Just wondering???????????????
Peace
T.Dawg
Theres a very stromg possibility that LeBron & Dwayne Wade will be playing on the same team next year...
Could it be here, Chicago, Miami or for Michael Jordon????
Very interesting...
BTW, shouldn't this be on the Cavs Board not here on the Browns board... Just wondering???????????????
Peace
T.Dawg
daddy,
IMHO LeBron and Wade are too much alike to co-exist on the same team, and ditto that if you throw Kobe into the mix. Yeah, it worked in the Olympics, but fat chance of it ever working over an entire season in the NBA. What the Cavs need is Derrick Rose (or even better Chris Paul), and Wade would find a Dwight Howard mighty handy. PS if the Thunder and Durant had Howard, they would have sent the Lakers packing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login