Skip to content

Stadium Trivia

The Browns Board
14 6 1.6k
  • 1. Lambeau, Milwaukee County Stadium, and I think the third was called City field?

    2. San Francisco

    3. Riverfront Stadium

    4. Boise State (wish they would get rid of the blue)

    5. Grass

    6. New Wembley Stadium

    7. Indians and Royals

    8. ?

    9. ?

    10. Camp Randall

    11. Ralph Wilson Stadium, Wrigley Field, Fenway Park

    12. All time I would have to say Indians? I know they used to have the consecutive sellout streak record, but lost to Boston. But Fenway is so small it's not really fair. If you mean this year it would have to be Phillies or Yanks...

  • I think the Angles played in Dodger stadium until their stadium was complete.

    The Bengals first season or two were played at UC...can't think of the name....guess I could look it up....

  • I think the Angles played in Dodger stadium until their stadium was complete.

    The Bengals first season or two were played at UC...can't think of the name....guess I could look it up....

  • Count for those who answered so far: suns got -0- correct. Momszer got 4. Fear the Roo got 6. Ballpeen got 1(but was on the right track with the other question he answered.)

  • I know it's wembley but my brain typed wimbley. give an old man a break.

  • I know it's wembley but my brain typed wimbley. give an old man a break.

    @momszer said:

    I know it's wembley but my brain typed wimbley. give an old man a break.

    Its OK, neither was right anyway.

  • Sorry I just noticed it, but I need to clarify Question #12. It should read:

    "What stadium holds the MLB record for most home attendance in a season?"

  • Count for those who answered so far: suns got -0- correct. Momszer got 4. Fear the Roo got 6. Ballpeen got 1(but was on the right track with the other question he answered.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Count for those who answered so far: suns got -0- correct. Momszer got 4. Fear the Roo got 6. Ballpeen got 1(but was on the right track with the other question he answered.)

    So, when you get right down to it.....I was 2-2.....and was only correcting the ones I saw that were wrong.........so 8 for 8 is how I score it. 😉

  • 3. What was the very first stadium the Bengals called home?...

    IIRC, it was Nippert Stadium, now home of the Cinti Bearcats.

  • 3. What was the very first stadium the Bengals called home?...

    IIRC, it was Nippert Stadium, now home of the Cinti Bearcats.

    @hoorta said:

    3. What was the very first stadium the Bengals called home?...

    IIRC, it was Nippert Stadium, now home of the Cinti Bearcats.

    Hoorta gets credit for one right answer!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Count for those who answered so far: suns got -0- correct. Momszer got 4. Fear the Roo got 6. Ballpeen got 1(but was on the right track with the other question he answered.)

    So, when you get right down to it.....I was 2-2.....and was only correcting the ones I saw that were wrong.........so 8 for 8 is how I score it. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    So, when you get right down to it.....I was 2-2.....and was only correcting the ones I saw that were wrong.........so 8 for 8 is how I score it. 😉

    Maybe we'll compromise and give you 1 1/2 credit!!