The Perfect Country Song
-
I couldn't see this - my company prevents access to certain sites - but I always thought Steve Goodman wrote the Perfect Country Song.
PS Sorry if this is Goodman's song, even if sung by David Alan Cole.
-
David Allen Coe? Or Cole?
I believe David Allen Coe is from Akron.
-
David Allen Coe? Or Cole?
I believe David Allen Coe is from Akron.
David Allen Coe? Or Cole?
I believe David Allen Coe is from Akron.
It is Coe. Sorry.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login